Former member back again

Options
Hi all, I was an active user of MyFitnessPal way back in 2014-2015 and had lost about 85 lbs (240 to 155) initially by tracking my foods and exercising. Flash forward five years and I'm back at square one now having gained back that weight plus more. I've never been this heavy in my life and it is really discouraging. I keep trying to restart tracking calories and paying attention to what I eat but as most of you know, its really hard. I also have been dealing with a lot of home instability and mental illness which has not helped.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself again and try to become more of an active member on the message boards.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ....feel free to add me ...would love to support/encourage you .....wishing you the very best :)
  • littlemissrose08
    littlemissrose08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im in the same boat, lost weight few years ago and after 2 more kids i have gained way more back. Looking to get healthy again :)
  • deraffemikey06
    deraffemikey06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    @nadarathecat Welcome back!! :)
  • CrazyMaMa05
    CrazyMaMa05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I too am starting over and I would love to have an active group of friends to keep me coming back. Good luck on your journey.