Hi there, I'm new here.

Options
I found this site yesterday and WOW I'm amazed. I've already read some of the post here and you folks sure seem like a fun bunch. :smile:

Replies

• ClarkOMan
    ClarkOMan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I found this site yesterday and WOW I'm amazed. I've already read some of the post here and you folks sure seem like a fun bunch. :smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    bounce%20ball.gif

WELCOME. You'll love it here.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Clark, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome to the site. :flowerforyou: Congrats on your 10 pound weightloss!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll love it here! :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • luvshamrocks62
    Options
    Goodmorning...today is my first day here and yesterday I started Wii fit and hopefully between the two I'll really get back into the swing of things and just plain feel better. Good Luck to other fellow newbies !!

160935.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ClarkOMan
    ClarkOMan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,953 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Hi Clark,
    Welcome to the site that will change your life. I'm doing this one day at a time and taking baby steps to reach my goals and new good habits and behaviors. I'm pretty new but if you start reading some of the threads you'll see the same message from people who've been doing this a lot longer and can tell you that it works for the long run. Good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • phatphanny
    Options
    WELCOME to MFP...Ive only been here 5 days and have found the folks very informative and definately supportive...you've come to the right site!!!
  • tami1024
    tami1024 Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am a newby myself and just absolutly love this sight. Best of luck to you on your journey!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I'm the funnest. :indifferent:

:laugh: Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou: