Need friends to help me stay accountable.

Options
Anikib1
Anikib1 Posts: 2 Member
Hello everyone!

I really need friends that will help me stay accountable. During quarantine, I gained 15 pounds and my cholesterol is out of control. I really want to get my weight back down so my body doesn’t hurt, but I can’t do it alone. Any friends would help, especially if you can help keep me on track!

Thanks for listening 💗

Replies

• SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a little over a week into my 73lbs weight loss journey. Feel free to add me! :)
  • rcpm1014
    rcpm1014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m looking for the same thing, and have a lot of the same issues you have recently! Feel free to add me if you need more friends to keep you accountable and motivated!
  • wanttobeafittermom
    wanttobeafittermom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m back after many years. I’m wayyyy back up to where I started and need some friends to help keep me accountable. I’m only on day 2. Please add me here? Also if anyone has any instagrams I’d love to add you. I’d love to lose at least 50lbs.

Hope to make some buddies, thanks!

S
  • vedrankatal4166
    vedrankatal4166 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If u re in a need of motivation or any type of advice feel free to add me, i d love to help.
  • adusia992
    adusia992 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey if you need motivation add me :) I am quite consistent and have lots of motivation to share :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,940 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me .... I support/encourage anyone on their journey :)