Broke into the 370s!

Options
tonygermano2
tonygermano2 Posts: 31 Member

I cross posted this on the notification threads as well, but hey, I feel like it’s a success story for me, even if it’s not my ultimate success!
I stepped on the scale this morning to a new decade! 370s and 55 pounds down! A ways to go to hit my goal of 205 (I’m 6’4) but it’s nice to see success. It helps me to keep pushing forward.
Everyone have a great day, I know I will!

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    About my stats when I started. 6'3" 400. Best wishes.
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and you should celebrate in your success! Enjoy your happy day!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    great job your diary water and exercise is the key
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    That's great and I'm really happy for you! I'll bet you already feel better.
  • oceangirl99
    oceangirl99 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A definite success :)
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    congratulations! And you are probably starting to see the results in the mirror or in pictures, too, which is always a great feeling :)
  • ntrlwmn17
    ntrlwmn17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    congrats. keep going
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats ...what an amazing accomplishment :)
  • emaliemayo
    emaliemayo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's terrific news! I'm with you all the way! My highest was 425#. I'm 6 feet & 292 now, with 100-120# yet to go. It CAN be done! If you're interested, add me as an MFP friend, rockconner. My MFP friends can view my food & exercise diary, please make yours available. In this way, we can share ideas about food & exercise. I've gotten my best ideas from others who shared their food & exercise diaries.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    great job!!! I can't wait to hit that milestone myself, that would be roughly my 50lb short term goal. as it is, i'm down close to 14lb in under a month so I hope it comes sooner than later. keep it up!
  • rockconner
    rockconner Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's a great month!
  • Mikect1980
    Mikect1980 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I cross posted this on the notification threads as well, but hey, I feel like it’s a success story for me, even if it’s not my ultimate success!
    I stepped on the scale this morning to a new decade! 370s and 55 pounds down! A ways to go to hit my goal of 205 (I’m 6’4) but it’s nice to see success. It helps me to keep pushing forward.
    Everyone have a great day, I know I will!

Hi Tony, this is Mike. I just sent you a friend request. Similar to you, I am 6’5, 405 and seeking to get to about 250 ish. I was curious what weekly weight loss goal did you set yours at? Was it 2lbs,1.5lbs, or 1lb?

Thanks!
  • gorgeous_eyes_dreamy_thighs
    Options
    That's amazing. What a tremendous accomplishment :) One step to a healthier you every day!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress - I too have a bunch of clothes that I am hoping to fit into soon.
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    This is amazing and 55 pounds lost - what an achievement! Good luck with reaching your ultimate goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!