Awkward, introverted or other social challenges welcome

Options
I am looking for other people to connect with and help motivate each other with fitness goals. I'm not good at connecting and I find it difficult to follow the longer threads so I thought I'd try a new one.

I am struggling staying motivated with making dietary changes. I do really well for a few weeks and then the novelty of a new app or fitness routine wears off and I want to eat for comfort.

Please feel free to join, tell your story, or just say hi.

Replies

• ScienceBasedLife
    ScienceBasedLife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing 🙂
  • CrazyMaMa05
    CrazyMaMa05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for other people to connect with and help motivate each other with fitness goals. I'm not good at connecting and I find it difficult to follow the longer threads so I thought I'd try a new one.

I am struggling staying motivated with making dietary changes. I do really well for a few weeks and then the novelty of a new app or fitness routine wears off and I want to eat for comfort.

Please feel free to join, tell your story, or just say hi.

Wow, I almost thought your were talking about me. I'm hoping that by adding some new friends on here it will help keep me coming back. I do get social anxiety but I find hiding behind a keyboard does help. I will send you a friend request and hope that we can help each other along the way.
  • ScienceBasedLife
    ScienceBasedLife Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Added!