Calling all the UNDER 5 feet girls here..

Options
2»

Replies

• vedrankatal4166
    vedrankatal4166 Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I m actually not on a journey, i m at 12% bf and i would call it a lifestyle. With over 20 years of experience i think i know what i m talking about.

*edited by MFP volunteer moderator
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I m actually not on a journey, i m at 12% bf and i would call it a lifestyle. With over 20 years of experience i think i know what i m talking about. If u need any tips feel free to dm me.

No thank you.
  • threeyears2024
    threeyears2024 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I m actually not on a journey, i m at 12% bf and i would call it a lifestyle. With over 20 years of experience i think i know what i m talking about. If u need any tips feel free to dm me.

If you think 50 calories a day is nothing then I feel obliged here to inform you, for the past one year I have been eating 1300-1350 calories and my maintenance is 1400-1450 and I have lost 7 lbs in one year which does not seem a lot but for my tiny frame, it made a huge difference. Besides, you said if I walk for one hour I can easily burn 200 calories. Again, not really. It takes me more than 10000 steps, 100 + minutes of walking to burn 200 calories because physics. I am tiny.
  • vedrankatal4166
    vedrankatal4166 Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Ok, so u are saying u didnt exercise at all but just ate how mfp told you your maintenance is? Or did u count how much u ate and how much u burned in a day to get ur deficit calories? Because that was what i was saying and yes 50 calories is not much. U re talking about a 1 year period, its a long time.And how exactly do you get the number of what u burn in one hour walking? 1 hour walking at 120 lbs, walking around 2 mph would burn u aprox 154 cal, faster u go more u ll burn, double the speed will get u to around 270 cal in an hour. Thats why i said around 200 depending on different factors.