1400 calories diets

Options
Hi how are you doing am new to this 1400 calories diets I really need your help on what to eat for breakfast and what to eat for breakfast and dinner to make it to 1400 calories I am getting mad at myself I need to know how much sugar and sodium and that I need per day

Replies

• Danisha43
    Danisha43 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can goggle 1400 calories meals and also Pintrest is also good for looking up 1400 calorie menu. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I hope this helps.
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about being accurate with sugar and sodium, to be honest. Aim for your calorie goal, and get comfortable with that.

As for what to eat? That's entirely up to you. It's the deficit that matters, more than the foods. Aim for a good mix of protein, carbohydrates and fat, and you'll be fine.
  • meharmahshahid
    meharmahshahid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can look at my diary as it is open. I switch between 1200 somedays, or very low calorie days, but there are many days when I'm at 1400. I make a smoothie for breakfast with strawberries, half a peach, 7 walnuts crushed, 2 dates, half cup yogurt, 2 tbspoon cream. I also eat 2 omelettes with 25 g cheddar cheese with 23 raw almonds. Just eat 2 meals a day and you have around 600-700 calories left for dinner, or more if you exercise (I have 600 left without exercising). The breakfast leaves you so full, and I spent very long choosing it as it have a less amount of carbs but not suitable for ketosis. (30 g)