Easy on the go eating

Options
I am a home health nurse that will be eating in my car between patients. I need some good meals that don't need to be heated and can be eaten while driving. I would prefer not to have a sandwich every day. I HATE meal replacement bars so that's not an option either. Help!!!

Replies

• chubswonky
    Options
    Buy yourself a thermos! You can heat up soup while you get ready in the morning, put some boiling water in the thermos and right before you walk out the door, pour out the boiling water and add your food- it will stay hot for HOURS. You can also pop rice or pasta or veggie stir fry in there!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com :D
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    I am a home health nurse that will be eating in my car between patients. I need some good meals that don't need to be heated and can be eaten while driving. I would prefer not to have a sandwich every day. I HATE meal replacement bars so that's not an option either. Help!!!
    Soup in a thermos, salad, fruits, hummus and chips, trail mixes... just mix it up! I used to eat a sandwich with a fruit and some vegetables everyday for lunch when I went to school. It never got old to me! I never ate the same sandwich twice
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    little container of raw nuts and a piece of fruit. There are some really good granola bars out there "Taste of Nature" is one. Very low sodium/sugar and gluten free. Cut up cheese and a baggie of veg. Those are my "go-tos"