Serial newbie in the UK looking for buddies :-)

Options
Hi, I’m a 31 year old mummy of 2 looking for buddies based in the uk - no offence just easier to have people to chat to in the same time zone!
I have 54lb to lose xx

Replies

• ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the UK and happy to be your buddy. I lost 70lbs but have gained about about 15 so looking to lose about 40 more pounds.
  • CAN_DO
    CAN_DO Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Please add me ladies I am 36 mum of 2 need to 40lb and need encouragement
  • maddie464
    maddie464 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, sounds like I'm in the same boat. 32, mum of 2, tried slimming world many times and I get it all, and do not like what I see in the mirror, but then just go and eat what ever?! Would like to loose 20kg+ as a start.
  • Johnisfat42
    Johnisfat42 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Scotland here. Add away
  • cpnknight
    cpnknight Posts: 200 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi, I’m a 31 year old mummy of 2 looking for buddies based in the uk - no offence just easier to have people to chat to in the same time zone!
    I have 54lb to lose xx

If you don't my a fat old man cheering you on then send the request my way.
    On a positive note, you are positively skinny compared to me. I need to lose about 130 pounds so I should be around for quite a while...lol
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm the same age as you, also in the UK... and also a serial starter on MFP!
    I have put on some weight in lockdown and have quite a lot to lose (my BMI is 33) but I find it overwhelming to think of big numbers! So I am just doing logging and exercise and hopefully that will help for a start.