New

Options
I'm new here and I weighed myself today.I was in shock of what I've done to myself. Going through alot of emotions, I'm angry,upset, disappointed in myself. Has anyone ever felt like this? When was it your tipping point of making big changes? I want to get inspired.thanks.♥️

Replies

• slherber
    slherber Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've gained 20lbs after I had both my kids, never really lost the weight. I've tried to lose the wight then and had no motivation. Life got busy/changed, kids got older then I gained 20 more lbs. Because of my weight gain my car accident injuries caught up to me. I couldn't get on the treadmill anymore, I gave up...the pain was too much Then I gained 20 more lbs and that was my breaking point, I had to do something. I went to the doctor and he told me a bike will benefit me with my injuries. I bought a spinning bike to get the weight off my knees so I can lose the weight without the pain and put circulation in my knees. I've lost 9lbs so far and with friends to help keep me motivated I can lose all the weight I've gained over the years.