Skinny Mini September Challenge-WEEK TWO (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I got up very early this morning and completed my challenges. I had to work overnight in the ER and knew if I didn't get it done early, It would be torture to do it later! So today I finished the day 1 of the 2 week challenge. I drank all of my water and then some and completed all of the challenges on top of my regular excersices!! Very good workout today! OH! And I lost 1.2 pounds so here I come day 2!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    hey yall...here are my results for W2D1:
    treadmill: 2 miles (done as extra)
    elliptical: 4.64 miles
    110 jumping jacks in all (inc. 50 extra)
    did 25 squats, but could not finish the squats....i fell and hurt my ankle.....after a few stretches, i was ok but did not push it...i will try to add the squats into another workout so i get them done

YALL ARE DOING FABULOUS.....KEEP IT UP YALL=)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    Today I finished the day 1 of the 2 week challenge. I drank 80 oz of water, in the evening I did my 50 jumping jacks, 25 lunges and 25 sumo squats. I also did my 2 miles extra and what is funny is because I could not go outside or to the gym, so I made ​​the two miles in the living room! I count the 2 miles with my pedometer!

Day TWO tomorrow!

you are the woman.....that's what i call dedication.....go you=)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i also drank 80 oz. of water and stayed under calories
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cute dog Kristi! My husband and I cannot wait until we can have a dog! We are living in an apartment and plan on buying a house next summer- then we can have our dog!

My NSV over the holiday weekend: I was with my husband's family and several people told me that I looked great and they could tell I was still losing weight. They said that my workouts are paying off. Even though the scale doesn't move as fast as I want it to, other people are noticing the differences! Also, I measured myself this morning, and I've lost a half inch in my arms and also a half inch in my upper body, since two weeks ago when I last measured. My strength training workouts are really making a difference!
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Hopefully by next week I will be able to remember to cut and paste this!

1. Kristi-I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 1500 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. (I can do more but I want this to be a TEAM effort) Week one went great for me. Ended up doing 5 extra miles, completed all the challenges, stayed under my calorie goal every day, and drank a LOT of water. I didn't lose one stinkin' pound this week but next week...oh HOT MAMA. :)
    2. Sunshinestorm/Jessica- I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1600 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one was great for me. I did all of the challenges each day and walked 3 extra miles. I stayed under my calorie goal each day and also drank a lot of water. I weigh in tomorrow morning for my official weekly weigh in so I'll let you all know!
    3. AndreeAnn: I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1500 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I did not lose pound since September 1. I stayed under my calorie every day, I drank all the water, walked/run 3.5 miles for the team challenge and I did all the challenge !
    4. Spiceanne: Week one was awesome for me. I completed the challenges every day and walked 3 extra miles. I stayed under my calorie goal every day and drank all my water. Since Friday August 26th I lost 3.5 pounds. In week two i will contribute 1600 EXTRA calories burned, I will complete every challenge, stay under my calories, and drink a lot of water
    5. Mindey: Last week I completed all the challenges, drank over my limit of water, and pushed hard. I plan to do the same this week, This week i plan to meet all the challenge demands, drink my water, and burn the extra calories asked of me. I plan to support my buddy and myself as i continue this journey.
    6. Jessica- Week one was great for me- I drank LOTS of WATER and I completed all of the challenges...I promise to commit to all of the challenges in week two and will contribute 1000 extra calories burned to meet the team challenge. I actually think I lost 2 pounds but need to verify that in the morning when I weigh in (I weighed myself pre-maturely this afternoon)! I also stayed under my calorie goal even during my overnight shifts in the ER!!! I will rock this week too!!!!
    8. Theresa- I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 2000 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one was awesome; ended up doing 5 extra miles and completed all the challenges while staying under my calorie goal every day and drinking water, water, water! I also did not lose any weight this week but here I come after week 2! I was so stressed last week with exams etc...that I'm thinking my body was holding on to the extra weight!!
    9. Melissa - I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute to an extra 1000 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I ended up doing 3 1/2 extra miles and completed all the challenges while staying under in calories, drinking tons of water. I got back to the weight I was before the challenge started, so the extra pound went away, and now I'm hoping that this means I'm kicking it into gear! I have to warn you though, my area is going to have A LOT of rain in the next 3 days; we will be in flooding conditions (I am in North West GA area and we are getting bad weather from the tropical storm Lee. So, hopefully my power won't go out, and hopefully it won't flood so and rain the next three days... I LOVE working out! Hoping that I can do my regular plus so much more! I haven't taken a day off this week, and I haven't really wanted to! wink
    10.Cat In A Box/ Tiffany: I commit to every challenge this week (even if I have to shift them around) and will contribute an extra 1000 calories burned this week. Week 1 went well even though I couldn't always make it under my calorie goal. I drank a lot of water and walked a ton! I think it was about 5 extra miles. I lost 0.7 kg which is a little over 1.5 lbs! This week work starts in hard with 12 - 13.5 hr shifts at least 3 or 4 days out of the week. It's going to be rough but I feel great and really motivated! Thanks ladies for all the well wishes and support!
    12. Beaner96/Shelley - I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 1500 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week 1 was good. I lost 2 pounds and drank lots of water. I've got a crazy week ahead, but will get it done!
    13.Marie-josee: I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1500 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I did not lose pound since September 1. I stayed under my calorie 3 day on 4, I'll do better this week , I drank all the water, walked/run 3 miles for the team challenge and I did all the challenge !
    14. Tonya: I committ to every challenge for week 2 and will contribute 2000 calories to meet the team challenge. I completed all week 1 challenges. Staying under my calorie goal was a huge accomplishment over the holiday weekend as we were at the family cabin where there are lots of munchies and I am not always in control of the food. I lost 3.7 pounds! After a big loss like that I tend to struggle so will have to work really hard this week!
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    This is so exciting! had a great and exhausting weekend but I am here and ready to kick some butt!!!!

1. Kristi-I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 1500 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. (I can do more but I want this to be a TEAM effort) Week one went great for me. Ended up doing 5 extra miles, completed all the challenges, stayed under my calorie goal every day, and drank a LOT of water. I didn't lose one stinkin' pound this week but next week...oh HOT MAMA. :)
    2. Sunshinestorm/Jessica- I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1600 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one was great for me. I did all of the challenges each day and walked 3 extra miles. I stayed under my calorie goal each day and also drank a lot of water. I weigh in tomorrow morning for my official weekly weigh in so I'll let you all know!
    3. AndreeAnn: I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1500 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I did not lose pound since September 1. I stayed under my calorie every day, I drank all the water, walked/run 3.5 miles for the team challenge and I did all the challenge !
    4. Spiceanne: Week one was awesome for me. I completed the challenges every day and walked 3 extra miles. I stayed under my calorie goal every day and drank all my water. Since Friday August 26th I lost 3.5 pounds. In week two i will contribute 1600 EXTRA calories burned, I will complete every challenge, stay under my calories, and drink a lot of water
    5. Mindey: Last week I completed all the challenges, drank over my limit of water, and pushed hard. I plan to do the same this week, This week i plan to meet all the challenge demands, drink my water, and burn the extra calories asked of me. I plan to support my buddy and myself as i continue this journey.
    6. Jessica- Week one was great for me- I drank LOTS of WATER and I completed all of the challenges...I promise to commit to all of the challenges in week two and will contribute 1000 extra calories burned to meet the team challenge. I actually think I lost 2 pounds but need to verify that in the morning when I weigh in (I weighed myself pre-maturely this afternoon)! I also stayed under my calorie goal even during my overnight shifts in the ER!!! I will rock this week too!!!!
    8. Theresa- I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 2000 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one was awesome; ended up doing 5 extra miles and completed all the challenges while staying under my calorie goal every day and drinking water, water, water! I also did not lose any weight this week but here I come after week 2! I was so stressed last week with exams etc...that I'm thinking my body was holding on to the extra weight!!
    9. Melissa - I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute to an extra 1000 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I ended up doing 3 1/2 extra miles and completed all the challenges while staying under in calories, drinking tons of water. I got back to the weight I was before the challenge started, so the extra pound went away, and now I'm hoping that this means I'm kicking it into gear! I have to warn you though, my area is going to have A LOT of rain in the next 3 days; we will be in flooding conditions (I am in North West GA area and we are getting bad weather from the tropical storm Lee. So, hopefully my power won't go out, and hopefully it won't flood so and rain the next three days... I LOVE working out! Hoping that I can do my regular plus so much more! I haven't taken a day off this week, and I haven't really wanted to! wink
    10.Cat In A Box/ Tiffany: I commit to every challenge this week (even if I have to shift them around) and will contribute an extra 1000 calories burned this week. Week 1 went well even though I couldn't always make it under my calorie goal. I drank a lot of water and walked a ton! I think it was about 5 extra miles. I lost 0.7 kg which is a little over 1.5 lbs! This week work starts in hard with 12 - 13.5 hr shifts at least 3 or 4 days out of the week. It's going to be rough but I feel great and really motivated! Thanks ladies for all the well wishes and support!
    12. Beaner96/Shelley - I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute 1500 EXTRA calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week 1 was good. I lost 2 pounds and drank lots of water. I've got a crazy week ahead, but will get it done!
    13.Marie-josee: I commit to every challenge in week 2 and will contribute 1500 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I did not lose pound since September 1. I stayed under my calorie 3 day on 4, I'll do better this week , I drank all the water, walked/run 3 miles for the team challenge and I did all the challenge !
    14. Tonya: I committ to every challenge for week 2 and will contribute 2000 calories to meet the team challenge. I completed all week 1 challenges. Staying under my calorie goal was a huge accomplishment over the holiday weekend as we were at the family cabin where there are lots of munchies and I am not always in control of the food. I lost 3.7 pounds! After a big loss like that I tend to struggle so will have to work really hard this week!
    15. Mimi (miami_mimi) I commit to completing these challenges and I will contribute an extra 1500 calories burned to meet the challenge of the week. Week 1 was challenging due to circumstance out of my control but I did it! I completed the challenges and I did 3 extra miles as I had promised myself. I drank all my water and stayed at calories, except for Sunday (my rest day) but I will work on this personal challenge during week 2. In week 1, I lost 0.4 lbs --every little bit helps. look forward to doing greater things in week 2!
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    15. Mimi (miami_mimi) I commit to completing these challenges and I will contribute an extra 1500 calories burned to meet the challenge of the week. Week 1 was challenging due to circumstance out of my control but I did it! I completed the challenges and I did 3 extra miles as I had promised myself. I drank all my water and stayed at calories, except for Sunday (my rest day) but I will work on this personal challenge during week 2. In week 1, I lost 0.4 lbs --every little bit helps. look forward to doing greater things in week 2!
    16. Sherry: I committ to every challenge for week 2 and will contribute 100 calories to meet the team challenge. I did not complete all week 1 challenges due to an injury. I did stay under calorie goal everyday and drink my water. I lost 0.4lbs from 9/1-9/4 and hope to lose more this week.
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    my 50 crunches/situps are done......WOO MY ARMS AND ABS HURT.....this is supposed to be hard, not painful..heheehheeh=):heart::flowerforyou: :love: :ohwell:
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Cute dog Kristi! My husband and I cannot wait until we can have a dog! We are living in an apartment and plan on buying a house next summer- then we can have our dog!

My NSV over the holiday weekend: I was with my husband's family and several people told me that I looked great and they could tell I was still losing weight. They said that my workouts are paying off. Even though the scale doesn't move as fast as I want it to, other people are noticing the differences! Also, I measured myself this morning, and I've lost a half inch in my arms and also a half inch in my upper body, since two weeks ago when I last measured. My strength training workouts are really making a difference!

Jessica!!! Thats awesome!!! It always makes me feel better when people notice and you're killin the workouts so I can definitely see how people would notice! Congrats!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    This is so exciting! had a great and exhausting weekend but I am here and ready to kick some butt!!!!

Great job Mimi!!! EVERY little bit does count! Congrats on your weight loss and thank you for staying dedicated even though things have been crazy for you!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Hopefully by next week I will be able to remember to cut and paste this!

Tonya!!! That is INCREDIBLE!!! Congrats on your loss!!!! That's a big number!!! You're gonna do great this week too!!!I can feel it!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    9. Melissa - I commit to EVERY challenge in week two and will contribute to an extra 1000 calories burned to meet the team challenge. Week one went well. I ended up doing 3 1/2 extra miles and completed all the challenges while staying under in calories, drinking tons of water. I got back to the weight I was before the challenge started, so the extra pound went away, and now I'm hoping that this means I'm kicking it into gear! I have to warn you though, my area is going to have A LOT of rain in the next 3 days; we will be in flooding conditions (I am in North West GA area and we are getting bad weather from the tropical storm Lee. So, hopefully my power won't go out, and hopefully it won't flood so and rain the next three days... I LOVE working out! Hoping that I can do my regular plus so much more! I haven't taken a day off this week, and I haven't really wanted to! :wink:

So glad you're staying determined during this!!! You can do it!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    hey yall...here are my results for W2D1:
    treadmill: 2 miles (done as extra)
    elliptical: 4.64 miles
    110 jumping jacks in all (inc. 50 extra)
    did 25 squats, but could not finish the squats....i fell and hurt my ankle.....after a few stretches, i was ok but did not push it...i will try to add the squats into another workout so i get them done

YALL ARE DOING FABULOUS.....KEEP IT UP YALL=)

You are killin it!!!I love it!!! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Well ladies, I got up very early this morning and completed my challenges. I had to work overnight in the ER and knew if I didn't get it done early, It would be torture to do it later! So today I finished the day 1 of the 2 week challenge. I drank all of my water and then some and completed all of the challenges on top of my regular excersices!! Very good workout today! OH! And I lost 1.2 pounds so here I come day 2!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  • Andreeann
    Options
    Hi !

I hope your workout are doing well ! I forgot to write it yesterday, but I did the two extra miles and all the exercices of Day 1. Today I have walk the one extra miles and did all the exercices for day 2 ! In addition to that I have done my usual workout wich is about 35 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of musculation.

I just want to tell you that I am sorry for my mistake in English. My first language is French and sometime I have problem with English. I hope it's not to bad .. :S

I wish you all good luck with week 2, we can do it !!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Hi !

I hope your workout are doing well ! I forgot to write it yesterday, but I did the two extra miles and all the exercices of Day 1. Today I have walk the one extra miles and did all the exercices for day 2 ! In addition to that I have done my usual workout wich is about 35 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of musculation.

I just want to tell you that I am sorry for my mistake in English. My first language is French and sometime I have problem with English. I hope it's not to bad .. :S

I wish you all good luck with week 2, we can do it !!

Great job girl!!! Proud!!! And I'm horrible at English and it's my first language! :)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a day behind :( so I just completed day 1 :) and plan to play catch up throughout the week. I am sooo excited about this week and I am confident that the scale will move
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    WUSSUP LADIES......here is my daily update for W2D2:
    completed all 50 one arm reverse flye's....LOVED THESE
    SO MUCH I DID 100 OF THEM....(EVERYTIME I DID A SET, I DID THEM ON BOTH SIDES.....I DID 3 SETS OF 15 AND ONE SET OF 5, SO THAT'S 50 X 2 IS 100)....

completed all 50 smash downs...like these better than squats
    completed all 50 crunches/situps
    completed all 50 bicep curls using 8 lb wts. (actually did 55 of them...didnt mean to, but i did..hehe)
    did one extra mile on treadmill......in all i did 2.66 miles
    did half a mile (.65 miles to be exact) on the elliptical

i also did 120 jumping jacks
    jump roped 105 times
    did 25 pushups
    (these were not done in a row....in sets)

I FEEL FABULOUS=)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    ok so im going to share what i think is a victory with yall....
    i have noticed that in the last few weeks my stamina and endurance has improved...i have modified the workout that my trainer has set up for me by adding jumping jacks, running in place and push ups into the strength training.....he not only approves but is proud that i am modifying it to increase my strength....i cant believe i am able to do what i am doing....these challenges are phenomenal and tomorrow is another brand new opportunity to gain more strength......THANKS KRISTI