Children's Creative Centre Delta Hotels?

Options
skittlesoup
skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
Has anyone been to a Delta hotel and used the abover service? My hubby is going away on business so the kids and I are tagging along. A 3-day mini vacation. My kids have never stayed in a hotel (what a bad mother I am..LOL) and my 14 year old is DYING to stay in one, so here's his chance. The best part for him is that he will be missing 3 days of school. Spending the day lounging in a hotel and swimming. We are going to Montreal so we are going to hit the Biodome too.
Wow..I am babbling away here...all that to ask if anyone has good or bad to say about the children's centres :laugh:

Replies

• skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Delta hotel and used the abover service? My hubby is going away on business so the kids and I are tagging along. A 3-day mini vacation. My kids have never stayed in a hotel (what a bad mother I am..LOL) and my 14 year old is DYING to stay in one, so here's his chance. The best part for him is that he will be missing 3 days of school. Spending the day lounging in a hotel and swimming. We are going to Montreal so we are going to hit the Biodome too.
    Wow..I am babbling away here...all that to ask if anyone has good or bad to say about the children's centres :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    No idea. Never even heard of Delta Hotels!! lol

Have a great trip and enjoy that pool time!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I had relatives stay in town at one, and they said really good things about the Children's Centre.

But, they had very young children (4 and 2 at the time) so it might skew younger than 14. . .

They also went with their kids to the centre, so I don't know how the hotel-supervision is. . .