Always looking for new friends

Options
I’ve been here about a week, 26 years old. Always looking to find new people to keep each other motivated.
Feel free to add me!

Replies

• sherrismelko1970
    sherrismelko1970 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Sherri. I am always looking for friends. Nice to meet you.
  • didi75810
    didi75810 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started back using the app. I'm trying to stay more consistent this time around. so far so good. It's nice to find a group of people so we can motivate each other.
  • rcpm1014
    rcpm1014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Rick and I’m starting back up again as well. In need of motivation buddies too!
  • lizzywks
    lizzywks Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Liz. I’m relatively new to mfp, and I have a good bit of weight to lose. So, I could use motivation buddies too!
  • IIssiisss
    IIssiisss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can add me too. I just started up again as well!!
  • Bronco2500
    Bronco2500 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Restarting. Had success a few years back. Want to make it last this time.
  • tomms3617
    tomms3617 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! 🇬🇧
  • cyphersurfer
    cyphersurfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    50 days and 12 kgs (28 lbs lost) happy to share success stories and motivate each other
  • rockhardtodd
    rockhardtodd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love a few ACTIVE friends. I log, daily, and my food diary is open to friends.
  • ashtonmcguire2702
    ashtonmcguire2702 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just requested to be your friend.i would Ike active friends. I've been logging in everyday for 5 days and need thw motivation when I see others posting too!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me ... I love to support/cheer anyone on their journey .....wishing you the very best :)
  • hanzycakes
    hanzycakes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I’m 26, a nurse in Ontario, a roller blading newb, and a foodie. I’ve used this app over the years to help me lose and maintain weight. Love it but then get off track somehow... Add me and we can be motivation buddies o:)
  • niara17
    niara17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Back in here for about a month now. Sticking to a calorie deficit diet and walking about 3miles 4/5 days a week. My short term goal is to loose around 30lbs. So far lost close to 10ish lbs but now i’m stuck 😩.
  • RolandPHX
    RolandPHX Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could also use some motivation and inspiration from good people. I am in my early 40s. Current weight is 224.2 (yes, I am counting every ounce.. :)
    I am down about 8 pounds now, but need to get rid of another 25 pounds (I hope to be under 200 by Thanksgiving). Doing a keto diet, cardio in AM and resistance in PM. Diet is every day. Exercise is most of the days, but not all.
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🙂 always looking for more friends ☺️ it really helps 😉.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    I’m sure you will reach your goals! 💪🏻 You can do it! 🎀