Favorite thing about your spouse?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    that I currently don't have one!

LMAO!!!!

I have a temper and my husband is the only person that can calm me down when I'm angry. He flashes his amazing smile and I can't help but laugh. Plus, he is the funniest person alive and has an awesome booty ;)
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Umm, picking one thing would be impossible, so I'm just gonna say the fact that he is incredibly awesome. That should cover it all.
  • lucisept61
    Options
    His voice. I love to sing with him, and I love resting my head on his chest and listening to him talk - the best vibrations! :smooched:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    he is the most loving, loyal, hard working man i have ever met. that and the fact that after 7 years he still gives me butterflies. :love:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My husband is a superhero! He has a knack for "bringing me down" when I get all high strung about life's issues. One hug from him sets me straight and I can breathe again!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    He is amazingly strongwilled and has integrity like I have never seen before.

He's also the only guy I have ever been with that has given me an orgasm. True story.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My fiance usually leaves for work before I am awake. The nights I stay over (which are most nights), he always, always kisses me goodbye when he thinks I am sleeping. Even if we were arguing the night before. He is a good man in general :)
  • jumperchick
    Options
    i love how laid back my BF is hes always calm and he walks really slow haha. i love how he holds my hand all the time and how he always wants hugs.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    When he busts out singing a silly 80s hair band song at me....just out of the blue. Makes he smile everytime. It helps that he has a wicked voice too.

And the sexiest pair of shoulders this side of the Rockies :love:
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing about my husband, hmmm, there's so many. I think my absolute favorite is how he makes me laugh. I can be so mad I'd rather beat him than look at him and he'll always do something to lighten the mood and make me laugh!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    My husband is the strongest man I know (benches 400lbs), but also the most gentle. His words, touch, and soul are kind and gentle.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    His butt - so cute!!

His commitment to do what's right and to God. Even though he messes it up sometimes, in his heart he has a desire to always do right.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Lately my favorte thing is that every time someone comes over, he practically forces them to compliment me on my weight loss. He's all - look at her, isn't she doing great?! How can you not love that?!

Overall, I'd have to say his eyes, his sense of humor (so not PC but hilarious), his brutal honestly and his butt (small but cute).
  • boomboom011
    Options
    He is amazingly strongwilled and has integrity like I have never seen before.

He's also the only guy I have ever been with that has given me an orgasm. True story.

OMG i almost choked on my turkey sandwich on wheat bread with mustard! lol thats awesome right there! Thanks for making me laugh!
  • Rhonda_A
    Options
    My husband completes me. After being together for 22 years & married for almost 19 of those years, it is hard to come up with just one thing that I love about him.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    My DH is super supportive! He's right there with me, making our life a real partnership! :happy:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    His wicked sense of humor, his ability to make up lyrics to any song about our dogs or me, and that he's stuck with me through a load of ****ty health years. Love ya BABE!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    He loves my children

*they are not his

He loves me because of how good a mother I am, not despite the fact I am a mother.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    His eyes
    The way he smells
    He loves to cuddle and will hold my hand everywhere we go
    He's a great dad
    He sees past my weight and loves me for who I am, (and the fact that i make him a sammich whenever he wants. lol)
    He doesn't know how amazing he is
    He makes me feel safe

There is sooo much more, but not enough time to sit and list them all. :love: