Looking for friends to motivate!!

Options
Hey yall. I'm not exactly new. But I made myself a new profile this time around. Looking for friends to share Motivation. I'm a new ish mom my baby is almost a year, I have hardly no time but I have to do this for her. I have Pcos and almost 100 pounds to lose. I take Truvison. I'm considering doing a Keto diet (again) or something. I would love so friends.

Replies

• CherylsWorld
    CherylsWorld Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivation. I've started and quit several times because I couldn't figure out how to get friends here so I'd have a fighting chance. I've already raised my kids, metabolisms are far slower at my age but I wanna try.
  • RosariaNatchimone
    RosariaNatchimone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I also tried to lose weight many times in the past and now I am sure that finding people that have the same goal will help.
  • savagegordita
    savagegordita Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Get it girl!

[edited by MFP Mods]
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,382 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er ....and I had over 100 lbs to lose(I have lost 36 lbs so far).... You are welcome to add me ...would love to cheer you on while you are on your journey ....wishing you the very best :)
  • kbrize
    kbrize Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone 👋 I didn’t know this community space existed!! Found it by accident and so glad I did because I’d love to meet some like minded people with similar goals! I’d love to help encourage others and would really like to be added to your list 😊
  • BriEstrada15
    BriEstrada15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m a first time mom to a 10 month old baby. I’m trying to loose weight also and be healthier for my little girl. Let’s motivate each other! We can do it!
  • mlt1596
    mlt1596 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here but my daughter is 16 months
  • applekandi
    applekandi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 100+ to lose as well, so I'd love to have an accountablility friend! No kiddos here, but I do have some hormonal issues that I am working through with my endo. that have affected my weight.
  • WingsofDestinymfp
    WingsofDestinymfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi @ friends, we've got this! Wanting to drop 31.53 lbs and keep it off. Feel free to add.