Self care tips!

Options
I just wanted to know if anyone would like to share some self care tips as we're all trying to be the best version of ourselves! Mine tips are:
-stretch every morning
-take your vitamins
-eat a banana a day
-dance!

Replies

• huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind doing something like this. I'll have to think on mine. I need a little self care right now!
  • amandabethc
    amandabethc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sometimes self care isn't just bubble baths and lotion. It can be starting a project that you've been putting off, organizing something, creating a debt reduction plan, that kind of thing. Not my favorite kind of self care, but often what makes me feel the best in the long run.

My favorite kind of self care is hiking and gardening. Being outside is really helpful for my mental and emotional wellness.
  • Aimeesdiet
    Aimeesdiet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sometimes self care isn't just bubble baths and lotion. It can be starting a project that you've been putting off, organizing something, creating a debt reduction plan, that kind of thing. Not my favorite kind of self care, but often what makes me feel the best in the long run.

My favorite kind of self care is hiking and gardening. Being outside is really helpful for my mental and emotional wellness.

Totally agree! Love that
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    My main tip is to be active each day, just getting up and moving etc energises and makes us feel great mentally as well as physically.