Late Nite ;)

Options
When is the best time of nite to finish all food intake? Also what is the best thing to have if you fall victim to those late nite cravings??? Thanks luvs!!!!!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    fruit or veggies! i try not to eat after 9 or so!
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    Okay, thanks sweetie!!!!
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Depending on your schedule. Make a plan that is accommodating for you. Drink plenty of water. Take yourself food shopping and buy healthy snacks...skinny cow ice cream , veggie chips, fruits. Have patience with yourself.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I usually quit logging at around 8:00... submit my all finished and then brush my teeth.

The combination of having fresh teeth and being to lazy to go back and edit my entries keeps my out of the kitchen and on the straight and narrow.

Best thing for a late nite craving is a tall glass of water and a walk. Drink the water and go for a 10 minute walk. Thirst imitates hunger and vice versa.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I try not to eat after 9. And if you have the munchies like me sometimes then you should eat like carrots. try to stay away from sugary foods. or if you didn't get a chance to eat dinner then i just eat cereal with soy or almond milk! :D

hope this helps you !
  • ckoltun30
    Options
    I was watching Oprah a long time ago and she said that she never eats past 7pm. I am in college now, so that is kinda difficult to do, but I did it in high school and it worked extremely well! I only drank tea or water after 7pm. If i absolutely NEEDED something, frozen blueberries or grapes are really good!
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the advice!!!!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    3 hours before bed works really well for me. Even before I started actually trying to lose weight I went with that 3 hour rule and I started to lose. I haven't done very well with that as of late, but it's a good rule for me.
  • TexasSunny
    TexasSunny Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Popcorn
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i usually try not to eat after 7pm unless its vegetables, or fruits....
  • julieinomaha
    Options
    I MUST have chocolate to live and at Costco you can get Brookside dark chocolate covered Pomegranates. you can have about 10 for about 100 calories and you can't believe how unbelievably satisfying and rich they are!!! They have solved my chocolate issues. usually just 5 will do with some water and for 50 calories you will not believe it.