30-Something Moms - New Support Group

Options
Hey Ladies!

I'm new and looking for other motivated 30-Something Moms looking to support each other in this journey to health and wellness. Let me know if you would like to join me. I was thinking we could start a Halloween Challenge to kick things off. :love:

Lady Friday - Lose 16 lbs, 8 cups water pd, exercise 6 dpw, keep calories under 1200 pd.
Goofy -
Pam - Lose 10 lbs by Halloween, 15 cups of water a day, exercise 6 days a week, twice a day...maintain a 1600-1800 calorie range
Mareen - 5 lbs
Audram -
Momma2Ace3 -
Obrien - 5-10
Lula -
Kara -
BossJJB -
Danielle -
Babbe -

Replies

• Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OHHH I am down :) add me :)
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! Count me in for this too!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    i'm in too. would love to be 5 lb less at halloween, maybe 10 lb less at thanksgiving? if i'm lucky
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Im a 30-something mom...add me!! =)
  • momma2ace3
    Options
    I am relatively new to this site but would love to be in a challenge group! And I'm 30-something! :)
  • obrien821
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me!! I am in! Hoping I'll be at least 5-10 lbs less by then!! And yes, I'm a 30-something mom. Add me if you'd like!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    im a 30something mom feel free to add me!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • bossjjb
    Options
    Sure, I'm in. I'm a 30 something mom
  • LadyFriday
    Options
    Yay! Glad to have you ladies on board. My diet officially starts tomorrow!

Just copy and paste the following and add your goals.

Halloween Challenge Goals:

Lady Friday - Lose 16 lbs (8 glasses of water per day, exercise 6 days a week, stay under 1200 calories a day)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm in please add me :-)
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 30 something and could use a boost. I need to figure out my new routine now that school has started for the kids. I just read you next post my doctor told me to eat at least 1200 cals a day and drinks 8 glasses of water a day. If this works for you then I am in.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Will this become a closed group? Will there be a weekly weigh in day like Friday or Monday etc?

Here it goes!

Pam - Lose 10 lbs by Halloween, 15 cups of water a day, exercise 6 days a week, twice a day...maintain a 1600-1800 calorie range
  • LadyFriday
    Options
    Yay! Glad to have you ladies on board. My diet officially starts tomorrow!

Just copy and paste the following and add your goals.

Lady Friday - Lose 16 lbs, 8 cups water pd, exercise 6 dpw, keep calories under 1200 pd.
    Goofy -
    Mareen - 5 lbs
    Audram -
    Momma2Ace3 -
    Obrien - 5-10
    Lula -
    Kara -
    BossJJB -
    Danielle -
    Babbe -

Alright Ladies copy and paste to add your goals. How about a weekly check in day? Fridays work? We can make it a closed group. Let's make it officially closed on this Friday the 9th in case others want to join between now and then.
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    Hey can I get in on this as well? I just started Sunday and I need to kick a few before Halloween. :) I won't weigh in until Sunday...so I guess I'm at 0.
  • LadyFriday
    Options
    30moms.jpg

Lady Friday - 0/15
    Goofy - 0/?
    Pam - 0/10
    Mareen - 0/5
    Audram - 0/?
    Momma2Ace3 - 0/?
    Obrien - 0/8
    Lula - 0/?
    Kara - 0/?
    BossJJB - 0/?
    Danielle - 0/?
    Babbe - 0/?
    WingMistress - 0/?

Ladies - Please post your goal. Since Halloween is on a Monday, let's do weigh ins on Monday. Good luck! The winner gets a big bag of chocolate. LOL! Just kidding! :laugh:

Feel free to chat and get to know each other here and I will post a new link on Sunday night.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was a mere 2 pounds away from my goal in May. Now I'm 10 pounds away :grumble: I need to find some motivation. Joining a group worked for me in the beginning, hopefully it will work again!

My Halloween goal (which is actually 3 days after my birthday!) is to lose 5 pounds and to get back to my menu planning habit.
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in! I'm new to this site and to my weight loss journey (well this journey!) I could really use the support and motivation that I'm sure a group would bring!

I'd love to lose 15lbs by halloween - by tracking all my food daily and exercising 5x/wk.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

I'm new and looking for other motivated 30-Something Moms looking to support each other in this journey to health and wellness. Let me know if you would like to join me. I was thinking we could start a Halloween Challenge to kick things off. :love:

Goofy -
    Mareen - 5 lbs
    Audram -
    Momma2Ace3 -
    Obrien - 5-10
    Lula -
    Kara -
    BossJJB -
    Danielle -
    Babbe -

If were sticking to the Halloween I am setting a goal of 8 pounds, drinking my water each day and staying below my calorie count :)

Good Luck Ladies
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get in? I'm a thirty something mom of 4. I need the extra motivation!