Ready to start my journey of weight loss first thing tomorro

Options
:smile: Hi everyone i just found out about this site and i'm hoping with everyones help i will be able to stay motivated!

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    First rule: NEVER say "first thing tomorrow." These are bad words. SPIT THEM OUT. Good. You're starting NOW. As soon as you made the decision, you started. Welcome to MFP.
  • MaryRarick
    MaryRarick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Shelly! I've only recently come back to the site and I've already found the support to be very helpful. Friend me if you'd like.
  • Twoody83
    Twoody83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And best of luck to you on your journey! :-)
  • kdegs54
    Options
    I finally started my" healthy eating life change" To prove how serious I am I had my husband take my measurements last night! Wow! THAT was a motivator!
  • skinnygirl49
    Options
    I agree, never say the "Diet Starts Tomorrow". That is what is on my shirt :laugh: Because tomorrow will become another tomorrow, on on on again. I think that has always been my problem or at least part of it !!!!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've just come back to this site after a 3 month break. I never should have stopped tracking - it works for me like nothing else. It keeps me focused, mindful of everything I eat, and motivated. I know it will work for you too!
  • shelly714
    shelly714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    your right I am starting my journey right now ! thankyou everyone i already feel welcome!
  • shelly714
    shelly714 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow your braver than me!
  • robinellis
    Options
    First rule: NEVER say "first thing tomorrow." These are bad words. SPIT THEM OUT. Good. You're starting NOW. As soon as you made the decision, you started. Welcome to MFP.

LOL couldn't agree with you more!!

welcome!
  • cmboze
    Options
    I have 9 months until my wedding so my goal is to keep it up till then or indefinitely so GO US!