!!!

Options
eelamme
eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
I didn't want to do it. Did not want to go for my walk. Even told myself it was ok not to go. Then I wanted cookies. McDonalds cookies. Told myself that since there was one along the way in the area I walk that I could stop....IF I walked. Well. I walked. But I did not stop. Am craving a diet dr pepper in a styrofoam fountian cup but don't have the energy to even drive there now! Yea! I hope that eventually, I won't hate exercise so much....kindof like I hated the idea of little to no sweets. It took me 6 weeks and I still get little cravings, just not weekly or daily. Maybe 6 weeks from now I won't cringe at the idea of working out.

Replies

• pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I love this, you are doing great. That is such a great list of things you are conquering, keep up the good work.

GG
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Go you for motivation yourself and fighting those cravings! That takes serious willpower!!!
  • adamcf
    adamcf Posts: 126
    Options
    you are awesome
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys...sadly, I wouldn't consider myself awesome nor would I say that I have much will power. Especially since I know if my fiance opted to get in the car and go for me I'd be scarffing down those yummy cookies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!