Hi Luvs!

Options
Just wanna say hi!
I'm Jess, 25, single mom, 5'4 and 188lbs.
I live in NJ so it's be great to meet local people, but I'd love to meet people from all over.
I'm a Professional Photographer.
I'm into all kinds of music, The Pillows, L'arc en Ciel, BNL, Chicane, Thievery Corporation, ect...
I love movies, anime, going out, being adventurous.
So please feel free to say hi!

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Hi welcome to such a supportive site you will love it as we all do. Good luck in reaching your goals.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am from central PA! Pretty close.. I also want to go to school for photography. =)
  • I thought you were going to talk about diapers, lol!
  • ShanaDarling
    Options
    Hi there! ...and welcome to MFP! :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here - it's such a great community to be a part of.
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Just wanna say hi!
    I'm Jess, 25, single mom, 5'4 and 188lbs.
    I live in NJ so it's be great to meet local people, but I'd love to meet people from all over.
    I'm a Professional Photographer.
    I'm into all kinds of music, The Pillows, L'arc en Ciel, BNL, Chicane, Thievery Corporation, ect...
    I love movies, anime, going out, being adventurous.
    So please feel free to say hi!

Thievery Corporation!! " Where it all starts"! <3
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

Hope that you are enjoying your time so far on MFP, I am back to the website after slipping up per say. I certainly wish you luck in your weight loss endeavors.
  • KitsuneSakakino
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You forgot to tell them all you're a big giant crack head weirdo. Lol love ya Jessie pooooooooo!!! I had a thought....we just spent all that money on the corsets yesterday and god only knows how much longer they will fit. Le sigh. He told me I was a 31/32 for it so I bought 31. Maybe that inch will mean it'll last longer.
  • KitsuneSakakino
    Options
    lmao, I did think of that, mine is a 28 but that's what laces are for lol!