Any Fitbit users ?

I have accepted the fact that I cannot accomplish this by myself, I just don’t have the motivation to get up & get active & I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me , I’m 23 yrs old I should be full of energy but instead I’m just a couch potato right now I’m currently weighing in at 291lbs I’m 5’10 , I’m looking too add some friends that can possibly help with motivation and progression , I bought a Fitbit watch to kinda keep me on track or kinda motivated so If anyone is interested in challenges or just being friends , feel free to comment or add me ..

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Theres a fitbit group in the forums, I can't post a link on my phone but if you search fitbit you should find it. It's a good place to find other users to add.
  • faithlovefit
    faithlovefit Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me! I can’t seem to add people on here but if you wanna try and msg me, we can go from there. :)
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    I am just restarting at the same weight! I managed to lose 86lbs before years ago using fitbit and myfitnesspal, then I had a baby and battled depression and years later I have gained it all back. So here I am feeling defeated but also ready to do this again. I am not sure how to add people but I would love to be friends and motivate each other!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    I haven't figured out how to add people from here, but if you can find me (chandrajv) on Fitbit, feel free to add me. Same height, highest weight was 274, currently at 242.
  • Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    I don’t know how to add friends either but i have A Fitbit and I’m trying to log in to MFP each day. Feel free to add me