help with encouragement

Options
hi i am a very busy person w/ kids and career. i dont have a lot of time to count carlories but this makes it great to be able to type it in and then u know how many calories u have and how much weight lossat the end. but i need all the support i can get. :tongue:

Replies

• ldkuhn
    ldkuhn Posts: 4
    Options
    hi i am a very busy person w/ kids and career. i dont have a lot of time to count carlories but this makes it great to be able to type it in and then u know how many calories u have and how much weight lossat the end. but i need all the support i can get. :tongue:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You will be surprised at how easy it is to log your calories. Use the goal setting, follow your required calories, log them before you have them if you can and if you are going to be over for the day go for a walk at lunch or after dinner.

The support and encouragement here is second to none. Good luck on your journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    You can do it! This site rocks!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Just take the first step and the next one will be easier. I found this site just to find out how many calories in something and it changed so much for me. My thinking has changed. I found support, encouragement, and lots of useful information.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ldkuhn
    ldkuhn Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks everybody for the comments it really helps. it is like exciting to get on line and chat i was never a computer person never had time. even with myself and i feel this is the first step thanks so much:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: