New, looking for friends

Hi! I'm new here and would love to make some friends to help motivate and encourage each other.

I'm 34, live in NY and have 3 kids. I'm hoping to lose around 40lbs. I am a Pagan and plant based vegan. I'm slowly getting back into working out after a neck/back injury. I enjoy hiking, walking, jogging and yard work! Hoping to be able to start lifting weights again soon as well.

Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Replies

• Hi, I’m unity from England. I’m also pagan. I like working out and just walking and cycling in general with my friends but due to the weather I can’t and also the great big global pandemic (almost forgot to mention it).
  • BiggestLoserBarb
    BiggestLoserBarb Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm 45 and live in FL. I'm not a Pagan (however my daughter and sister are 😊...my daughter is also vegan...we do a lot of plant-based meals). I just joined back up yesterday for the first time in a few years. Never really used the community before. I'm married with 2 teens. Also I'm a new nurse. I would also love to lose 40 but my initial goal is 25. I've just started biking again and am just so out of shape. But the more I do, I'm a bit less embarrassed & a bit more confident. Wishing you the best!