Macro counting? Looking for friends

Options
Looking for app friends who are macro counting πŸ™‚

40 year female in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I was determined to come out the other side of lockdown slimmer as everything was getting too tight. I have shed 23lbs since mid April and am now healthy weight.

I’ve started counting macros to cut a bit more body fat. Currently eating 40/30/30 at 1500kcal and the end of week 1 of tracking, it’s looking good. Enjoying this way of eating and looking for food buddies.

:*

Replies

• JeanieBeenie
    JeanieBeenie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie, I'm going to re-start by counting macros. I did over a year ago and lost 8 lbs. in 1 month, and more importantly, 3" off my belly. Last time, I had a trainer counting for me, this time, I hope paying this app will do it for me.
  • m516mfp
    m516mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started macro counting and could use some friends! I am 34 year old mom that has lost and gained the same 10-15 pounds for years. Would like to put an end to that and adapt a healthy lifestyle!
  • KatieATransform
    KatieATransform Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just tried a friends invite but no idea if it worked 🀣
  • KatieATransform
    KatieATransform Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @JeanieBeenie this is the first time for me and I’m loving it! Such a different way of thinking about food. I’ve paid a little to have my macros calculated for me based on my shape, activity and goals rather than use MFP calculation and so far so good! I have got MFP subscription though to get it down to the gram and so far it’s all good.

@m516mfp i’m also a mom who is looking for a long term sustainable healthy plan rather than yo-yo up and down. 🀞

• MohsenSALAH
    MohsenSALAH Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I count macros because calories will follow πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
    Welcome to the boat
  • dliztorres3891
    dliztorres3891 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi😊 I’m new to this macro counting and was wondering if one of you would be able to help understand how it works.

On the app it has the grams and percentage goal, which one should I be focused on?
  • DoNotTheHuman
    DoNotTheHuman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to count macros. I definitely feel like I need a better understanding of it before I get too deep into it so I'm not so haphazard at it!
  • vipul638
    vipul638 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am counting my macros and I want to loose weight
    Due to my lifestyle I gained lot of weight.
    My ideal weight is 76 kg and currently I am 110kg
    Wish me luck