Best Heart Rate Monitor

Options
That's pretty accurate on caloric burn daily

Couldn't care too much on the different modes...

I just want a nice accurate HRM that monitors my daily caloric burn...throughout the day.

Under 100 bucks plzzzzzz

Replies

• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    meh, they're all about the same, imo. i have a timex one that i got off amazon for about 70$. some can cost more depending on the other bells and whistles that come with it. you just want a basic digital watch that connects to a HRM band.

do you use any fitness apps on your phone?? comething like cardio trainer will connect via bluetooth to your HRM.

but are you planning on wearing it all day??
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yea I was planning on using it all day. I mean I would like to anyways :3
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    You can't wear an HRM all day.. they are made for wearing during purposeful exercise only. If you want to wear it all day, you need to bodybugg/body media fit/ fitbit.

To the poster above me: No, not all HRM's are equal. Polar is going to be far more accurate in estimating calories than your Timex will ever be, for the simple fact that Polar lets you enter in all your info(age, weight,height, gender and Vo2max) while Timex, only lets you enter in weight, sometimes age and max/lower heart rate.

To Op:
    If your looking for an HRM, get a Polar. Either the FT4 or FT7.. both are easy to use/set up and pretty accurate with calorie estimation.
  • seyran
    Options
    I have Polar FT4. I bought it after reading good feedbacks here. I love it !