Accountability friends

Options
Hi!
So I'm now late thirties and never managed to get a handle on my weight. Ive read all the books, studied all the diets and exercise programs. I have so much food and fitness knowledge...yet I can't manage to apply it to myself. I've got maybe 100pounds at least to lose and I'm starting a family soon (hopefully) I'd like to finally work out this healthy thing and be a good example for my future kids and have an active life with them

So I'm looking for people who are struggling with similar things to me who would like to become accountability friends! A great bunch of people who can all provide support and cheerleading for each other :)

Replies

• millieowens1993
    millieowens1993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • Honey_7977
    Honey_7977 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Lyallatron
    Lyallatron Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m late 30s too with about 80 lbs to lose. 7lbs so far. Add me!
  • seantheking1987
    seantheking1987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey i'll give you an add, accountability is always good. No worse feeling than logging your calories/exercise at the end of the day knowing you've went a bit over and you're not going to get that "was under their calorie goal for the day"
  • edavydov2002
    edavydov2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everyone I’m the same please add me!
  • activegalaxy
    activegalaxy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m an active user always looking for new friends :) be free to add me :)
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm in my early 30s and have about 55lbs (25kg) to lose. I've lost 140+ lbs (64kg) so far. I've just come back after gaining 20lbs and am logging daily. Always interested in new MFP friends for accountability and support :) I'll add you.
  • Melissa50s
    Melissa50s Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @Han_Han That’s fantastic weight loss! I have 100 pounds to lose. How did you stay motivated to lose the weight? Any tips are greatly appreciated.
  • xxxSheilaxxx
    xxxSheilaxxx Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in my late 30's as well and I'm finally getting back on track. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I'd love new friends to help keep me accountable as well, and I will in return!
  • melalex
    melalex Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same! Add me to this group also please! 😀
  • BSPharmD15
    BSPharmD15 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have 2 sons under 5 and 1 girl on the way, and I have decided now is the time to get my weight under control and be healthier for them. I have over 100 lbs to lose. I can use all the support and desperately need someone to hold me accountable. Please add me.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 38 with 3 kids. I started at 255lbs and am down to 214. Work in progress! Feel free to add me.