Chisulo FF CLOSED GROUP (Sept. Challenge-Week Two)

Options
WEEK 2 Daily & Team Challenges -

PYGMY TRIBE - it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

OR

BUSHMEN TRIBE (Advanced) - it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

AND

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong and if you did not send your weight, please do so...thanks!

Replies

• cindy0716
    Options
    bump. will be following along this week. Go Team Chisulo !
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my beautiful teammates!!! I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Labor day!!! This is day 1 of Week 2 lets bring it!!!!
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday - ended up doing two days of exercises today and I'm whooped. Those globe jumps are too much for my knees though so I have to change it up. Did the advanced each time so far - planning to do the same this week!

All missions accomplished yesterday - excited to get started on this week's exercises tomorrow!
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    I'm back! We had a great time, but I am happy to get back to a work out routine. I'm ready to hit the gym! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Oh, and mission accomplished, but it was hard. Especially the water. Drinking a lot of water meant long walks to the bathroom. Not a good thing when camping in a tent!
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles yesterday and 100 JJ yesterday. I didn't do everything yesterday. But, I burned some cals!! :0
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good evening....hope eveyone had a wonderful labor day!

day 1 mission complete

tomorrows mini challenge is 2 sets of 15 tricep extensions

i am having a very busy busy week this week...i will be off and on as much as I can be
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Been a busy week! I am headed to bed - super tired!

But really quick, LOL - All challenges complete, as well as food diary, under calorie goal and water intake!!

Hope you are all doing great!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run √ (took Mon off )

Hey ladies...hope all is well with you and that you had a Great Labor Day holiday.

"It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect It's successful outcome."
    William James

♥ You can do this ladies...you hold the power, just put your mind to it, your body will follow ♥
  • ivygirl328
    Options
    Day 2 - Mission Accomplished!

Feels good to be back in the groove!
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Ok so this week is already sucking...uggh! So we had family down all weekend...and so I was TOTALLY exhausted by last night, and didnt get all my food logged until after midnight, ONLY to look today and see that it was TODAYS food that I logged NOT yesterdays! UGGHHH! What the heck...geesh....that sucks....so now I have to go back and freaking fix it! Geesh!! :grumble:

I am worn out still today ladies, so I will get things done...but I feel like just going home and napping...oh and on top of it all..the kids have been CRAZY today at my job! The one little boy is teething...so he is SUCH a grump and has been fighting sleep even though he is EXHAUSTED! So yeah....LOOOONNNNNGGGG day.....and then I have to go home and deal with my Mother-in-law....what a week so far...keep me in your thoughts ladies,.,,

Ok, enough whining around....hope that you all are having a better week than myself! Keep up that hard work and dedication! :heart: Lets keep kicking butt ladies!!
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    Honestly I have been going all over the place with my challenges. Doesn't week 2 start on Thursday? I am confused.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    Bushman COMPLETE! WHOO HOO!!!!

YAY! My first day of bushman and I rocked it! WHOO HOO!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Food diary: COMPLETE

10 cups of water : COMPLETE

under calorie goals : COMPLETE

An overall great day!!! YAY!:wink:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

mission accomplished. I did 4 real push ups and the other 16 "girl" pushups. That was brutal - just a few years ago I did 55 "real" pushups without stopping and now 4 is really hard. I only can get better, I know!

Tuesday - 12 cups of water, under calories, food diary complete (and super honest with all the crap I ate).

p.s. I hit mini goal #3 today (214.6) and am 24 days ahead of "schedule" although you can't really schedule these things. I guess I'll say 24 days ahead of my goal date for this goal weight! I know it's because these challenges keep me moving and your encouragement means so much! THANK YOU!
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Missions Accomplished for Day 1 and Day 2
    2 miles done
  • IRIST9975
    Options
    Honestly I have been going all over the place with my challenges. Doesn't week 2 start on Thursday? I am confused.

Week 2 started on Monday. Week one just consisted of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We rested and weighed in on Sunday and Started week 2 on Monday.
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    We just had a short week during Week One because September started Midweek. So, here is what your schedule looks like for this week.

Monday (Day 1) and so on...now if you take a rest day through the week, then you pick up where you left off. Monday was my rest day, so Tuesday was Day 1 for me.
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    For everyone doing the Bushmen (Advanced Series) please forgive me, but I was remiss in posting your small excerpt! Thanks Em for bringing it to my attention before the end of the week.

The extra mile walk on Days 1, 3 and 5 are for the Pygmy people and we get extra points for every DAY (not mile) that we do over and above the series' requirements. HOWEVER...

The Bushmen Series is providing points for the following:

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

So whatever you can do...is appreciated. Again, I apologize, but I thought I had copied everything. Inbox me with any questions or concerns.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    I will not be on as much as usual...will try to keep shadowing you all on the challenges...but cannot promise anything.

You all rock and I know you will kick some BOO-TAY !!!

I will try to check in once a day.:bigsmile:
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    I have been going all over the place but I will pick up where you all are. At least I lost 1 lbs doing it! Lol
    We just had a short week during Week One because September started Midweek. So, here is what your schedule looks like for this week.

Monday (Day 1) and so on...now if you take a rest day through the week, then you pick up where you left off. Monday was my rest day, so Tuesday was Day 1 for me.
  • fitmommy2012
    Options
    For everyone doing the Bushmen (Advanced Series) please forgive me, but I was remiss in posting your small excerpt! Thanks Em for bringing it to my attention before the end of the week.

The extra mile walk on Days 1, 3 and 5 are for the Pygmy people and we get extra points for every DAY (not mile) that we do over and above the series' requirements. HOWEVER...

The Bushmen Series is providing points for the following:

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1
    miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

So whatever you can do...is appreciated. Again, I apologize, but I thought I had copied everything. Inbox me with any questions or concerns.

SO we are supposed to do the bushmen and a 5k this week ? Sorry...I am a little confused over this...LOL