My first NSV

Options
Almost 5 kilo's later, and as I was walking around today I noticed that I had to constantly pull my jeans up. Had to go to the bathroom to tighten my belt up by a notch. I just smiled and thought, "VICTORY!" :drinker:

Replies

• spudsmum
    Options
    Almost 5 kilo's later, and as I was walking around today I noticed that I had to constantly pull my jeans up. Had to go to the bathroom to tighten my belt up by a notch. I just smiled and thought, "VICTORY!" :drinker:

That must feel sooooooo good :bigsmile: Well done on all your hard work :bigsmile: Cant wait to get my first NSV :happy:
  • morenita71
    morenita71 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    well done - it feels good, doesn't it? Much better not to be a slave to our scales and be more self aware - little things like watch straps, belts (I had to have a new hole put in and now may need another one put in!) rings feeling looser etc... Keep it up!
  • phatp2
    phatp2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That must feel sooooooo good :bigsmile: Well done on all your hard work :bigsmile: Cant wait to get my first NSV :happy:
    Thanks!
    well done - it feels good, doesn't it? Much better not to be a slave to our scales and be more self aware - little things like watch straps, belts (I had to have a new hole put in and now may need another one put in!) rings feeling looser etc... Keep it up!
    Speaking of watches, I also had my strap expanded a month ago, looks like it shall be shrunk again. Loving it.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I admit to being a scale *kitten* weighing in daily. But those nsvs are what keep me wanting more!!! Kudos!
  • Darcie1970
    Options
    yay!!! i love it! keep up the good work :)
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • phatp2
    phatp2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feels awesome to have so much support. MFP FTMFW!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    That is FABULOUS! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!