Jillian Michaels dvd

kriskras
kriskras Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello all!! I am new to this site,and recently bought the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. Any feedback on this dvd would be greatly appreciated :-)

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    It is a great dvd and at first you will be sore, but in the end, it is ssssoooooo worth it!!!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 568 Member
    I'd love to know too... thanks for asking the question.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I have this one...it's a butt kicker for sure! I could hardly walk the day after my first work-out; but now, I'm really gettin' into the swing!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    love it! trying to do it every other day... so it will take me 60 days but that's ok!
  • kriskras
    kriskras Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for the replys!! Today I will attempt it..Say a prayer lol :-D
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    I just did day 5 (not in a row, I've had 2 "break" days and a day of 30DS for a change) and I still feel sore but it's getting better. It is a hard workout but I can already see a difference in my body shape :)
  • Let me tell you a secret, Jillian lies awake at night thinking of ways to kill us! With that said, within 14 days of starting 30 Day Shred, I noticed almost 4 inches gone from my waist! I love/hate her so much, that I am committed to doing another 30DS as soon as I finish. She will work you hard, but the results are unbelievable. You should do it.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,078 Member
    I would suggest to do it longer than the 4 weeks as you'll get much better results....I did the 30 day shred and got great results. So I did Ripped in 30 to improve and even though the workout is harder as I only did it 5 days a week for 4 weeks the results were nowhere near as good as the Shred, 20 days compared to 30 days obviously made a huge difference.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I've done 30 Day Shred and love how strong you get. I started Ripped in 30 Monday and I am sooooorrrrreeee but loving it. Not sure if I will do it 5 or 6 days a week.
This discussion has been closed.