210 days-(29 weeks) until 2021....im transforming myself.

Options
Stefbomb2020
Stefbomb2020 Posts: 289 Member
Hello everyone out there losing my 1st 40 lbs wasnt easy...but now im ready to start again and continue this complete year till i shed off all the remaining...

I most probably would want to look BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE....by Jan 1st week.... im sure many of ul must have understood.... yeah im planning get married to the love of my life....after almost a decade of waiting...

So here i am starting my weight loss journey PART 2.... my goal is like to go down from 166lbs to atleast 143lbs... and if possible then 132lbs....

Its gonna be difficult but not impossible. I really wish more amd more ppl join me and support me... I REALLY NEED MOTIVATION....f86bqy1t5eol.jpg

My next pic that i put up.... i pray that it should be with some gym wear exposing my flat tummy o:)

Replies

• Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Started my workout..... didnt go out well... painful.... but i do know that this blog is for me to remind myself that im not giving up.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,554 Member
    Options
    Stef, you are lovely with a beautiful smile that just jumps off the screen.

Stick to it. I’m sure there’s a whole bunch of us here that would simply chime in:

If I can do it, you can do it!

I don’t know what motivates you, but I unexpectedly found that my fitness tracker was a huge motivator for me. I love seeing the fireworks thing when I close all my circles every day, and that’s encouraged me to close them multiple times. I’m happily OCD.

• Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Stef, you are lovely with a beautiful smile that just jumps off the screen.

Stick to it. I’m sure there’s a whole bunch of us here that would simply chime in:

If I can do it, you can do it!

I don’t know what motivates you, but I unexpectedly found that my fitness tracker was a huge motivator for me. I love seeing the fireworks thing when I close all my circles every day, and that’s encouraged me to close them multiple times. I’m happily OCD.

Thank you so much for motivating me... i read ur post yesterday... and tried to reply too...but the network was dead....so thought ill thank u today...
    I did get my smartwatch charged and set my goals... starting today...
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Its 14th June 2020... ill be starting my egg diet tomorrow.... its something like the lose 37 pounds in 28 days... i just wanna loose 25 pounds haha i know its too much... but im doing it.... that too after getting a cross trainer and cycle.
  • kbgoals2020
    kbgoals2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Omg! Thanks for starting this! I need something long term. I've fallen off the last few weeks. UGH.... Stress levels at 12,000. But I'm back.

Starting - 180lb
    Week 1 - 173.3lb
    Week 2 - 174lb
    Week 3 - 178lb
    Week 4 - 172. 3
    Week 5 - 171.6
    Week 6 - 172.3
    Week 7 - 169.5
    Week 8 -  XXX.XX
    Week 9 - XXX.XX
    Week 10 - XXX.XX
    Week 11 - 172.3 (today)
  • kbgoals2020
    kbgoals2020 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Its 14th June 2020... ill be starting my egg diet tomorrow.... its something like the lose 37 pounds in 28 days... i just wanna loose 25 pounds haha i know its too much... but im doing it.... that too after getting a cross trainer and cycle.

Be safe/careful. Drink lots if water. 💪
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    @kbgoals2020 thank you for joining in... Id love to have company so that i dont drop out in between... <3
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    This blog seems to be to motivate myself... aftery flu... i increased weight from 73 kgs to 79...

So i started keto now with a little exercise...its been 10 days on keto and ive become 75.5 from 79..... thats 174 lbs to 166.4lbs...

Something like 8 lbs in 10days... its k... im happy

Waiting for my birthday hope to get back to my previous weight... 71kgs
  • toniiaa28
    toniiaa28 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job. I will also like to join in.
    I weighed 96.1kg on the 13th of this month, I will be weighing myself tomorrow . I will update tomorrow.
  • toniiaa28
    Options
    So weighed in today at 95 kg. Yaaaay!!!
    Lost 1.1kg
    I hope I lose that much this week
  • Stefbomb2020
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Day 14 KETO..... i weigh 74.8kgs today.... im happy with the positive progress... im gonna continue till i do it.

@toniiaa28 dont worry if i can do it... u too can...just dont give up...
  • toniiaa28
    Options
    Thank you
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    Will give an update on day 20....😁 wooahhhh cant wait... happy seeing my progress... thats a call to self motivation
  • toniiaa28
    Options
    I just weighed in at 93kg despite my not so clean eating lately. So 2kg lost since last weigh in
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    toniiaa28 wrote: »
    I just weighed in at 93kg despite my not so clean eating lately. So 2kg lost since last weigh in

Wow.... thats great...
  • Stefbomb2020
    Options
    I lost about 3.5kgs...in 20 days... slow and steady wins the race...
  • toniiaa28
    Options

Great result
    Consistency is the key...
    It may be slow sometimes and other times you would drop so fast .
    Also If you are closer to your ideal BMI you would lose less.
  • toniiaa28
    Options
    So I weighed in today at 92kg. So 1 kg lost from last weigh in. Slow but stesdy
  • toniiaa28
    Options
    So I weighed in today at 92kg. So 1 kg lost from last weigh in. Slow but stesdy