Motivation

Options
After working long hours it feels such a struggle to find the motivation to exercise. Really have to put the effort in though as I want to change my lifestyle

Replies

• nanastaci2020
    nanastaci2020 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    It is hard to do much for me at the end of the day also. I squeeze in a bit of activity before work and at lunch. Light morning traffic due to no school busses on the road helps me free up some extra time.
  • Melly045
    Melly045 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I’m just getting back on track hopefully for the last time. I’m not at goal weight and I’m certainly no expert on healthy living but For me personally i do s working out first thing in the morning helps me because even though getting up a bit earlier stinks once I’m done I’m done for the day. Working out on the morning for me works because if i don’t do it in the morning i have the entire day to talk myself out of doing f it at all. We all owe it to ourselves to feel our best.
  • sgprofessional
    sgprofessional Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me for support and motivation if you want to
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    Totally! My best streaks are where I just decide that I have to do *something active* every day. Then, I allow a wide range of choices from easy to hard. Sometimes, I just get in an easy walk with my family or a quick core workout in front of the TV (which takes about 10 minutes).