Graze box

Options
I am just tucking into my second yummy Graze box and thought I would share my offer code with you guys in case anyone wanted to try one.

If you go to www.graze.com and type in the code 7Q2DL1Y3 you will recieve your first box free and your second half price. There is no obligation to continue and you can just cancel your account after your first free box if you wish.

It also comes with a leaflet with all the nutritional info and they are all in the MFP database aswell. Enjoy! :)

Replies

• strawberryshortbread
    Options
    excellent! thanks....my colleague and i are contemplating ordering one to see what it's like!!! are they yum?!
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely delicious! I always want to eat nuts and seeds and things but I find them so expensive to buy in bulk and I always eat too many. I like that these are in individual portions with the calories on them so I always know what I'm eating. :) I also like getting a suprise delivery when i'm having a slow day at work!
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    awesome! i start a new office job on the 19th so i'll use it then so i have snacks:) thanks :)
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Worth keeping an eye out on the Groupon website too - they've had some really good deals on Graze boxes recently.

I've resisted the urge as I just know that once I start nibbling I can't stop!
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I do love Graze boxes. I especially like the olives, as I can throw them on my salads and they add a little pizazz to a boring old crunchy lunch.
  • jimmychoo2shoes
    Options
    Bump
  • arispawild
    Options
    Are these strictly UK?
  • mondayschildeats
    mondayschildeats Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I believe they are only avaliable in the UK at the moment.

Today is my delivery day...just switched to the EatWell box. I think they are definetly worth it, especially if you have an office job. I have access to a vending machine so having Graze stops me using it plus its nice to have a bit of a change to what I eat & I like that I can choose what I want in my box (sort of :D)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Just had my 1st delivery today - yummy!!!

Ohh, and another code for you all WGXDVRM
  • blissi
    blissi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When you guys pass on your PERSONAL codes, you should make everyone aware that by using YOUR referral code, they are GIVING YOU MONEY OFF your own personal boxes.
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It says that when they go to the website anyway. Don't worry there's nothing under-hand going on here :) You can also donate the £1 to charity rather than having it off your own boxes.
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everyone should get graze boxes - I swear by them. Stop me from eating loads of crap at work. They bring out new combinations all the time which is great. I'm now in the process of trying their dippers range :)
This discussion has been closed.