... is that you?

Options
hey all,'

so i had not seen a mate of mine for couple months and then today i saw him and was talking to him for about 2 or 3 minutes and he had a really confused look on his face, then he was just like "ellie.... is that you? i did not even recognise you!"
yewww (:

Replies

• christinakaye76
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Love that one! That had to feel pretty great!
  • IamEric
    Options
    That must've brightened your day. Heck, that probably brightened your month!
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazingly wonderful. and you know, I think I'm going to steal (borrow?) your goal. I too want to be Healthy, curvey and drop dead sexy...:)
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!! I had someone visit that I haven't seen since Xmas and she kept staring at me...finally I asked her, do I have spinach in my teeth or something, you keep looking at me weird and she said "no, its just you don't look like you.... you look so completely different!" I think I have lost about 40lbs since I last saw her.
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    That is a great feeling, huh!!! congrats!
  • katy5692
    Options
    wow, what a great feeling eh :)
  • M155AUS
    M155AUS Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You should walk around with a satisfied glow all day after that!! That's fantastic, well done!!!
  • pearlfairy
    Options
    that's great... congratulations...
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love it, what a great compliment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!