Trying to get it right this time!

Options
Well today is my second day of trying to get serious about the weight loss stuff again. I had lost 50 pounds using Nutrisystem a few years ago but as soon as I stopped eating the prepackaged foods the weight started coming back. I am not quite back to where I started, but close enough. Since then I have also been diagnosed as being gluten intolerant and other food allergies. So the plan is to spend the next two weeks getting the food thing back on track and then I will work to get the exercise part going again. That's always the hardest for me as I really am lazy at heart. But I will work to make myself do something!! I figured if I put this out there for everyone to see, it will help hold me accountable!!! :smile:

Replies

• lauren0804
    Options
    Welcome!!! It's always hard to make a lifestyle change no matter what it is. You'll find a lot of supportive people on here. If you need additional support, feel free to add me.

Good Luck on your Journey!
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck! A girl like me, I am naturally lazy and LOVE food, not a good combination if you are trying to diet!

Feel free to add me if you want some extra support :-)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!!!!!
  • Ellevobrien
    Options
    Been struggling with my weight since before my 2nd child who is now 5 1/2. I was 110 pounds at age 38 when I was pregnant with her. I went up to 190 during that pregnancy and now at age 45 I am 197 pounds and 5 foot 3. It has affected my self esteem and my marriage. I have never been an exerciser so that remain a struggle. Recently returned to night shift in the NICU but all excuses aside . I need help and support. I started MFP again in February. 1200 cal without any weight loss or inches lost. Pleas advise and share your success.thanks so much
  • dlucille82
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also starting back up again! Please feel free to add me for some support! Good Luck!!
  • hopedangling
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm kickstarting into gear again too. Feel free to add me. My boyfriend is Celiac -no gluten or he gets sick - its hard but so healthy and good for you! Look up recipes so you enjoy and have fun with food instead of being mad at it! It helps!