Hi, I'm brand new!

Options
I stumbled across "my fitness pal" this morning and I'm already hooked. I'm usually easily swayed into bad eating habits when I'm around my friends or boyfriend and I hope this will deter me from continuing to do so. I'm excited to see how MFP will effect my lifestyle!

Replies

• deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi! im the same only saw this a while ago and hoping itll help!!! good luck girl!!! im also into running started running a month ago and improving each week!!!!!
  • LuckieSC
    Options
    Welcome..
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is totally addictive, but in a good way. You won't be able to not loose any unwanted pounds by being apart of MFP. :) You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • jmichelle620
    Options
    me too! I just downloaded this app yesterday. I do well when i'm alone or on a schedule, but I struggle around my boyfriend and family, who all eat with reckless abandon! Hopefully this works will help.
  • LSewell2011
    Options
    Hi. My friend has lost weight through this and highly recommends it.
    I love food. I eat when I am bored happy and sad. I have found fitness pal really good because I stop and think that maybe a bit of this and a bit of that is extra calories I dont have to spare. I also feel guilty and worried about what fitness pal will think of me for entering too many calories. :D
    I try to do at least an hour of heavy cardio 5 times a week. I've been doing 80 minutes (5 times a week) recently though and adding weights every other day.
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across "my fitness pal" this morning and I'm already hooked. I'm usually easily swayed into bad eating habits when I'm around my friends or boyfriend and I hope this will deter me from continuing to do so. I'm excited to see how MFP will effect my lifestyle!

I wish you all the best. My only suggestion to you is DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!! Finish the Journey !!! :flowerforyou:
  • lmcaufield
    Options
    Hello, I have only just started yesterday and its really making me think before I eat as I am recording everything that goes in my mouth and its suprising how many cals you can clock up, so here goes to a good weight loss in next few weeks :) xx
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love meeting people that enjoy running as well. It took me awhile to get going. It's nice to meet someone who's new at this. Feel free to add me!! Maybe we can motivate each other!

Good luck!
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I'm on here more then I am on Facebook and if you know me, that's odd! Haha!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like some new friends!