Add me if you likes the metals musics!

Options
dru66mfp
dru66mfp Posts: 10 Member
Greetings! I'm back on MFP after a few years of being absent and out of control. Since my 2 weeks back on here I've added some cool peeps but have been searching the forums to try to find some MFP who are into metal/rock music, because we are just a different breed, but I can't find much!

We don't all have to be into the same genre of metal to get along, so I thought I'd start a conversation and see where this goes!

My name is Dru, olen Kanadalainen (I'm from Canada and also studying Finnish lol), I'm almost 40 years old (yikes!) and really need to be on MFP right now! Some awesome bands (in no particular order and.. not actually all metal once I got listing off..) Korpiklaani, Misfits, COB, Nile, Satyricon, Belphegor, Immortal, Finntroll, Darkthrone, Alestorm, Slayer, Judas Priest, Slipknot, Dio, Twisted Sister, Alice Cooper, Dimmu, Kylähullut, Bathory, Wintersun... I could go on but nobody got time for that.

*Note* I've been having severe MFP issues this past week, it seems like 9/10 that I go to My Home I get an error. I'm trying to be more present on MFP because it's what I need right now but those *kitten* can't get it together! :D

Replies

• spr931
    spr931 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im adding you! Out of your list I like Alestorm, slayer, Dio, Slipknot,
  • Catlessi41
    Catlessi41 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Jinjer, Myrkur, Alestorm. We're already friends... LOL I love Finland too, but married a Norwegian and moved to Norway. :D
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Led Zeppelin? Oh, right, I'm too old for this.
  • Viking_Dad
    Viking_Dad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    How about Wardruna? Heilung?
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Cradle of Filth, Hellyeah, Opeth, Babymetal :#
  • Whydahdad71
    Whydahdad71 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Definitely a metalhead here! Child of the '80s all day!
    Metallic
    Megadeath
    Motorhead
    Anthrax
    Armored Saint
    Judas Priest
    You name it..!
  • Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Lindsay!

I love a lot of those bands! However, I'm in my 20's so I also enjoy Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, Three Days Grace, Halestorm, System of a Down, and so many more!

😄 Looking to lose weight and could always use some people's company! ✊
  • RiffsnBarbells
    RiffsnBarbells Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to throw my name in here as a metal head who would like more metal head friends on here.

I think I listen to most metal, but definitely less black and atmospheric stuff. Everything from Bolt Thrower to In Flames, Metallica to Mudvayne, Blood Incantation to Wilderun
  • mlt1596
    mlt1596 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love rock and metal! Parkway drive, Gojira, slipknot, A7X, the list goes onnnn.