Premium Plan

Options
I have lost 17 pounds so far. Completely without MyFitnessPal. I also lost $99 because I accidentally bought the worthless Premium App and they won’t refund my money

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    I have premium, but it only costs abuout $50/year. It has what I would describe as "a few useful features." Mostly, they run this web site to learn a crap load about the users.
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    As soon as I sign up for a free trial I go to subscriptions and cancel it. You still get the free trial but you won’t get charged at the end. If you decide to get it, you can manually opt back in. No surprises that way! It said $79 for me. Wonder why we are all getting different prices?
  • ArfontheWarrior
    ArfontheWarrior Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just resigned up again. I paid $50 for the year. I take advantage of all the tools and reports. I make my own recipes and meals. I have a couple of new recipes that I made myself that I will share soon after tweaking them out. I do a lot of research for the info on foods I eat and find that Myfitness Pal is pretty accurate. I like adding new items and how I put my initials in my entries so I can find them if I put them in the database.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    RossDecker wrote: »
    I have lost 17 pounds so far. Completely without MyFitnessPal. I also lost $99 because I accidentally bought the worthless Premium App and they won’t refund my money

Call your credit card company and have them reverse the charge if MFP won't do it.