Hoping will achieve target of 75 kg again
Started self workout at home since tomorrow
Need motivation and support.

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I regained all of my weight after losing it as well. I was successful getting if off again, and went from 190-130-190-120 lbs. It’s possible to get back to it, as long as you work on figuring out what went wrong the first time.
  • RockingWithLJ
    RockingWithLJ Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    You may want to set some goals for yourself so you don't stop being healthy and well after you reach your target weight. You will yoyo yet again if you don't. So what are your goals ultimately that are not scale related? Having those will be your best motivator.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am similar: 87kg - 72kg - 88kg... Back to 81kg at present and aiming for 73/75 again. Then I need to work out how to get better at maintaining...
  • pandry15
    pandry15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Agree with LJ, when you're losing the weight and doing well work on a plan on what you will do to maintain once you reach your goal. I failed in the past because of this. Now I'm in the weight losss stage but I know what I will do once I get to my goal this time. Have a plan.
  • 26DEEP91
    26DEEP91 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You may want to set some goals for yourself so you don't stop being healthy and well after you reach your target weight. You will yoyo yet again if you don't. So what are your goals ultimately that are not scale related? Having those will be your best motivator.

To feel my son proud of me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!