p
  • suzij27
    suzij27 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    To track what I’m eating.
  • Carp614
    Carp614 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I really like the data logging. It seems to be the most convenient way for me to keep track of what i'm eating. and my overall plan.
  • kayrichardsonwa
    kayrichardsonwa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep track of my calories, specifically sugar.
  • jaliyahalexander
    jaliyahalexander Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It was a recommendation, and I wanted to try it out! You?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,735 Member
    Options
    Because after a few months, estimating my intake was starting not to work too well, so I decided to start logging food, and this was the tracking app that came to hand.

Stuck with it because I found calorie counting straightforward and effective, and am still here logging after 4+ years of maintaining a healthy weight (after roughly 3 previous decades of obesity).

To me, tracking is well worth the few minutes it takes daily, because thinner and healthier feels better than fatter and unhealthier. Lots better. πŸ˜‰
  • GerryD1221
    GerryD1221 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Decided to use mfp for calorie counting. Only been doing it for a couple days and what an eye opener! I thought my salads were healthy🀭
  • _liaa
    _liaa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wanting to eventually compete, so getting consistent with counting calories and macros πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • Noirette82
    Noirette82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The lockdown in my country was very strict and forced us home. I gained 5kg out of no exercise + stress coping with food. I felt overweight before the lockdown too, so I went back to this app to lose some weight.
    I already used it in the past (with little success to be honest), but this time it seems to work.
    I find the barcode scan very handy.

P.s. your profile pic is πŸ”πŸ”
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    ACCOUNTABILITY!