IF'S

Options
erikaramirez4872
erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
edited August 2020 in Getting Started
Are you doing IF? How long? And is it still working for you? I'm using BODY FAST APP to keep track of fasting time. It's free unless you want a coach.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I do IF. I like bigger meals and makes it easier stay within my calorie goal.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    It’s just my natural eating style. I don’t track it with an app or even have a specific eating window but I usually skip breakfast and stop eating after dinner. It makes it a lot easier for me to stick to my calories.
  • erikaramirez4872
    erikaramirez4872 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @L1zardQueen how long have you been doing IF? And are you still losing? Or have you platoud?
  • PennycillinEQ
    PennycillinEQ Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been trying out IF since the middle of June. I do 16-8 although its usually more like 18-6 when I don't get around to lunch on time. I have not hit a lengthy plateau YET. Like the previous poster, I like having bigger meals and only eating twice a day allows that. So far, so good; but 2 months really doesn't make me an expert.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    @erikaramirez4872
    I have been doing IF on and off my whole life. And I also know how many calories I need to take in to lose weight. So, yes, I am still losing. And no, I have never had an issue with plateauing.
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I tend to go through times where I get busy and forget to eat so eat one meal a day. Works well for me on an unintentional basis