new to program

Options
hi i'm lacey.....i've been on the program about a week or so.....still trying to get in the groove so to say..i've lost 2 lbs..go me!! but still have lots to lose. good luck to everyone and i hope to have a huge sucess with my weight loss :happy:

Replies

• laceyohall
    Options
    hi i'm lacey.....i've been on the program about a week or so.....still trying to get in the groove so to say..i've lost 2 lbs..go me!! but still have lots to lose. good luck to everyone and i hope to have a huge sucess with my weight loss :happy:
  • livinwell
    livinwell Posts: 47
    Options
    WELCOME and CONGRATS! :drinker:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! congrats on your loss, keep it up!
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome Lacy, and congrats! It is so gratifying to see those first few pounds disappear. Stick with it!!
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Welcome to the site and congrats!!! on the pounds shed.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Hi Lacey,

Welcome to MFP and congrats on your 2 lb loss. You're obviously doing something right. Keep up the good work! The people here are fantastic!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: