What are your craving obsessions?

Options
I've noticed that I will be obsesssssed with something for a while and then I'm done with it. And it will be to the point where I just cannot fathom not having it that week. Then poof... no big deal.

Here's some that I have had in the past few months:
Reese's creamer--drank this for a month and it made my coffee like 150 calories--now I'm good with sugarfree italian for 45 calories.

Sweet Potato Fries-- Went through 3 frozen bags in two weeks.. ate them for lunch and dinner everyday.

Jimmy Johns Turkey Sandwich-- I didn't eat this everyday but thought about it and ate it a few times.

Drumstick Ice Cream--I really just wanted the chocolate at the bottom.

Bagel with cream cheese--last week's breakfast--even though I am normally good with skipping breakfast. This week, I could care less about it.

Do you have foods that you get stuck on for a while?
ยซ1

Replies

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Last week it was scrambled eggs in coconut oil with two maple sausage links.I ran out of sausage ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    It was too high in sodium for what little you get but it was delicious.

I also go through oatmeal spurts ๐Ÿ‘
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Coconut.... plain, fresh, coconut...
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Last week it was scrambled eggs in coconut oil with two maple sausage links.I ran out of sausage ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    It was too high in sodium for what little you get but it was delicious.

I also go through oatmeal spurts ๐Ÿ‘

Oatmeal with melted peanut butter so yum. I'm always excited when I have enough calories to put an extra scoop on there!
  • KrissDotCom
    KrissDotCom Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh man... I made brown sugar glazed meatballs.. and couldn't get enough of them so I made 6.5lbs more of them and ate them everyday til they were gone
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    chocolate & banana flavoured protein milk, also falafel... and I could eat endless amounts of cherry tomatoes
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    Options
    Always something... :D
    - Lundberg Wild rice cakes and sugar free preserves.
    - Dragon ftuit/ blackberries/ raspberries. Ugg... done. I do not do well with fruit- ended up itching/ Lupus symptom flair.. gave the several cartons left to roomate
    - Sweet poratoes but not for a long time now. Same with fruit/ flair
    - ..In the past various protein bars( since I work as MOD at Vitamin Shoppe) I don't eat them at all now...
    - Alyssa Healthy Vegan Oatmeal bites
    - Peanut butter, cashew butter, etc. Always nut butters...

I pretty much always have an obsession going on. My personality type ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • breefoshee
    breefoshee Posts: 398 Member
    Options

I pretty much always have an obsession going on. My personality type ๐Ÿ˜‚

We must have the same personality type!
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Got a new one... real wierd but soooo good!

- kraut caraway saurcrout with Sunflower Lechithin granules ( from health food stores)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I made french toast for lunch and dinner every single day this week. I couldn't get enough of it. I think it was the combo of the bread and strawberries that is hitting the spot for me.
  • MollyJE19
    MollyJE19 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I go through sour cream spells and cream cheese spells and dark chocolate spells, but lately it's been tomato products. Weird thing to be stuck on, right? The thing is I don't like raw tomatoes at all, but right now I'm devouring tomato juice, salsa, and pasta sauce several times a day.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Now *I* want a Drumstick ice cream cone, that crunchy wafer cone, the sprinkled nuts, the vanilla ice cream and the chocolate coating that goes crunch when you take your first bite.

I'm not really going through any obsessive cravings right now. When I was completely off my healthy eating for about 6 weeks or so, I'd eat Ben and Jerry's every week, had to be the peanut butter cup.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    Costco's mixed nuts, they're way better than Trader Joe's! Adelle's chicken sausages, it's the first time in my life I've craved meat, I think because I don't eat anything but lean meat I'm craving the fat in sausages and nuts.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Canned chick peas ...
    Flavor blasted goldfish(cheddar and pretzel mix) with peanuts
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Chocolate all the chocolate blame it you fat macros ๐Ÿฝ
  • VegjoyP
    Options
    Halvah. I have not had it but saw it fresh in Wholefoods....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yes, I go through periods of eating the same thing every single day and then get sick of it and move on. Right now been having 4 lenny and larry cookies a day (snickerdoodle and birthday cake) for the past few months. Before that it was baachman pretzel sticks, lol.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I always crave savory things... mostly nachos. and pizza. lol
  • VegjoyP
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yes, I go through periods of eating the same thing every single day and then get sick of it and move on. Right now been having 4 lenny and larry cookies a day (snickerdoodle and birthday cake) for the past few months. Before that it was baachman pretzel sticks, lol.

4 whole cookies ๐Ÿช ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜ would be easy to do... each one is 2 servings cording to package. Who eats half a cookie?? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,622 Member
    Options
    KFC. Have started experimented with making the slaw which is unfortunately not sold in the UK. Will start trying air fried chicken variations on Monday.