Pics ~3+ Months down + tons of inches (not at my goal yet th

Options
So I wanted to post to share because this morning I decided to take a look at all the pictures through my journey thus far. (I actually cant believe I am posting some of these photos since they are not the most flattering but I have felt incredibly comfortable with the community here and all that you share and secure in the fact that you are all on the same journey as I am)

I am one of those people who is not seeing as responsive of a scale slide as I would like but I am holding onto the fact that my clothing fits better and it appears that I am gaining muscle and losing inches (I am told that at some point in the near future the scales will tip and I will start losing weight due to the efficacy of the muscle) ... anyways .. here are some pictures .. PLEASE keep in mind that I am NOT anywhere NEAR my goal ... but I am quite proud of the difference I just noticed in my pictures

These are back from Jan of this year when I had attempted p90x but really didnt 'stick' to it (they were my befores)
SAM_0019-1.jpg
SAM_0021.jpg

Here are some photos of me after working out about a month and a half (I was trying different routines that might work and had not yet started to really add in a strength training routine)
SAM_0326-1.jpg
SAM_0327.jpg

And here is the photos that I took this morning. I have been really trying to stay strong with working out about 5 days a week and ensuring that i am doing strength training (alternating upper w/ lower body almost every day)
Photoon2011-09-07at0828-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at0829-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at08292-1.jpg
Photoon2011-09-07at08383-1.jpg

I cant wait to use ^ these as my next BEFORE photos!

Replies

• Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You figured it out! Good job.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Good going and keep up the good work you are changing!!!!!!
  • MrsPike07
    Options
    Nice job! You are doing fantastic!
  • katy5692
    Options
    wow, a definately difference, keep it up!!!

and well done :flowerforyou:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow you can certainly see your shape changing, well done on what you have achieved so far and keep up the excellent work :smile: :
  • cshapiro926
    Options
    thanks guys@ it is certainly 'discouraging' when you dont see the scale moving as fast as you would like - however it is certainly refreshing when you put clothing on and it suddenly fits 'bigger' or WAY better....

I am just happy that I found this program as it has certainly been a lifesaver!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    You are headed in the right direction! Keep up the grea work
  • pikapuffie
    Options
    wow you are doing awesome!!! huge difference on your back!!!! yay!!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference so keep it up!!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing difference, that's awesome! :smile:
  • cshapiro926
    Options
    thanks !!!
  • anniecannie
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!