Revelation

Options
At my heaviest point, I was right at 300lbs (hard to say, but let's be honest here)... Since then, I have lost just over 100lbs, and I had a revelation this morning... I have lost as much as my daughter weighs (and about 15lbs more than my son)!!! I've been trying no to focus on the numbers, instead focusing on how much better I feel, and how much more active I am now. But this morning it really hit me just how much I've lost... I still have a ways to go (50lbs or so), but this has made my week!! :-D

Replies

• alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! A fun way to put things in perspective. Now carry her around for five minutes if you really want to be reminded of how much progress you've made ;)
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    WTG!!!!!
  • Marlys101
    Options
    That is awesome....what a proud feeling of accomplishment plus how much better you must feel. Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Marlys
  • erszike48
    Options
    THAT'S AMAZING!!! wOW 100 POUNDS!!!
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! On Monday I celebrated my 60th pound lost. It took a lot of time but is well worth the effort. I may have another 5 to go, but the mirror says I'm getting close to goal.
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! A fun way to put things in perspective. Now carry her around for five minutes if you really want to be reminded of how much progress you've made ;)

it's funny, i didn't feel like i was carrying that much extra weight until i tried carrying her around this morning!! Definitely a difference!! No WONDER I was tired all the time... lol
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! On Monday I celebrated my 60th pound lost. It took a lot of time but is well worth the effort. I may have another 5 to go, but the mirror says I'm getting close to goal.
    WTG!! That's fabulous!! :-D
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a super NSV.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    loved reading about your success!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!