Anyone else on Medifast?

Options
I was wondering if anyone else at MFP was on the Medifast 5 & 1 Plan. I would love to connect with others who are on the program, preferably people who log into MFP on a regular basis. I would love the extra support.

Feel free to add me as a friend! ( Whether you're on Medifast or not! )

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I tried it for awhile, I just psyched myself out on the meals. A girl I work with did it and she is slamming hot now. So I fully believe it works!
  • Samhally
    Options
    I am! So is my husband! We've lost 100lbs together In thepast 3 months! You can add me! SamHally
  • litelight
    Options
    I started Medifast plan on 9/2, but use products from dietdirect.com (cheaper, compatible, taste great).
  • susycanuck
    Options
    What is Medifast, never heard of it??
  • mrpintobean
    mrpintobean Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I tried it but found it to be to expensive and hard to maintain at work.
  • sweetmeka238
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats!
  • sweetmeka238
    Options
    I just began today and have only had 2 meals so far. The Smore bar was Great, very filling. However the cinnamon pretzel stix are not my favorite to say the least.

Anyone whose also doing 5&1 please feel free to add me so we can celebrate our accomplishments together!
  • reignjonas
    reignjonas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just began today and have only had 2 meals so far. The Smore bar was Great, very filling. However the cinnamon pretzel stix are not my favorite to say the least.

Anyone whose also doing 5&1 please feel free to add me so we can celebrate our accomplishments together!

The brownies and hot cocoa are fantastic for when you need that chocolate fix. I think the cinnamon pretzels need getting used to. I didn't like them that much to begin with but I do now. The s'more bars are definitely my favorite of the bars. (The chili is nasty, in my opinion. Just a heads up. Haha.)

Good luck...!!
  • lissa71
    lissa71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it since the July 13th - with great success. So has my husband - we have lost 62.5 combined in 9 weeks. The food is pretty good. But I would be willing to trade some vanilla pudding & strawberry shakes 70 - if anyone wants to trade - not my favorites. Just let me know and we can figure it out....
  • reignjonas
    reignjonas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it since the July 13th - with great success. So has my husband - we have lost 62.5 combined in 9 weeks. The food is pretty good. But I would be willing to trade some vanilla pudding & strawberry shakes 70 - if anyone wants to trade - not my favorites. Just let me know and we can figure it out....
    I have a lot of the extra cream soups, but idk how you feel about those...