What are your craving obsessions?

Options
2»

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Yes, I go through periods of eating the same thing every single day and then get sick of it and move on. Right now been having 4 lenny and larry cookies a day (snickerdoodle and birthday cake) for the past few months. Before that it was baachman pretzel sticks, lol.

4 whole cookies 🍪 😋 😍 would be easy to do... each one is 2 servings cording to package. Who eats half a cookie?? 😂

those cookies are huge !
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    KFC. Have started experimented with making the slaw which is unfortunately not sold in the UK. Will start trying air fried chicken variations on Monday.

I also crave KFC coleslaw! deli style coleslaw in general is so good. the trick is buttermilk and a little bit of sugar
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    For years, yogurt has fit this category for me. Sometimes I love it and eat a lot of it, sometimes I go years without eating it.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Yes, I go through periods of eating the same thing every single day and then get sick of it and move on. Right now been having 4 lenny and larry cookies a day (snickerdoodle and birthday cake) for the past few months. Before that it was baachman pretzel sticks, lol.

You must have one hell of a high TDEE! I am a little jealous!

• pancakerunner
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

unless the lenny and larry cookies are all you're eating :o
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

I eat around 2500-2700 a day. Been able to do a lot more exercise lately since my hours are shorter the past few months!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Sushi 🍣 and 🍷 wine - all different types
    Not always at the same time :)
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,699 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    KFC. Have started experimented with making the slaw which is unfortunately not sold in the UK. Will start trying air fried chicken variations on Monday.

I also crave KFC coleslaw! deli style coleslaw in general is so good. the trick is buttermilk and a little bit of sugar

It's been a long time since i had KFC coleslaw, but in terms of flavour some buttermilk ranch with an extra teaspoon of sugar and vinegar with a little grated onion mixed with the cabbage is pretty much what I remember from growing up North America. Now I just have to get that pulverized texture I remember. Probably need to blitz the veg in the food processor. Looking at the American KFC site I am under the impression the coleslaw texture has changed since the eightes. It used to be a slushy mint green concoction. Now it actually looks like vegetables.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,699 Member
    Options
    Aha. That mint green coleslaw was only available in Canada and has since been replaced with the US recipe.
    https://canadify.com/2017/09/03/kfc-canada-replaces-iconic-green-coleslaw-with-new-recipe/
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    the texture of fig newtons lol
  • daniel_mdsn28
    daniel_mdsn28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bonchon Korean tacos spicy chicken
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    For weeks I've been craving pomegranate but can't get any, I think they're out of season.

Also, for the majority of my life I disliked ranch dressing but lately I've been craving it! Chicken strips dipped in ranch sounds sooooo good right now.

Something I crave frequently is the combination of mushrooms and cheese. Mushroom pizza, mushroom omelette, stuffed mushrooms....I eat it all :p