Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV - Keeps me motivated

I started out in March at a size 26W and I am now in a loose 22W. Yes, I know this is not that huge of an accomplishment for some but for me I haven't been in that size since early 2007. The scale shows some progress throughout the months but my clothes are showing me more!!!

Replies

• Girl!! 4 sizes is huge on anyone's scale!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!??? Thats awesome! And you keep that right in front of you as you continue on your journey!!!!! Anyone who says thats not a grande accomplishment is either a 'skinny lifer' who never lost weight.. or is jealous! lol and inches are always the best thing to notice! being comfy in my clothes was all i wanted in the beginning! YAY You, Girl! .... HUGS!!! you keep pushing right along! I love it!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    What do you mean, that's two full sizes right (they go in two's don't they)? That is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud!! I mean seriously, look around you, how many people are trying to make improvements and not getting anywhere or worse yet, how many people are just continuing to let themselves go and not paying any attention to their bodies. The fact that you've lost 6 lbs, 2 sizes and are focused on making a change is a HUGE accomplishment. Don't sell yourself short on that.
  • ahsutton
    ahsutton Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks you guys for the cheers. I have lost a total of 34 pounds since March which includes the 6 I have lost since finding this AWESOME AND SUPPORTIVE SITE. I was wrong in how I titled this post in that most of the people on here in addition to my NSV are what is keeping me motivated. Again, Thanks!!!:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!