Wine

Options
Good tips on reducing wine intake

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    Depending on your goals and personality there are different routes to take. If you're just wanting to cut down due to calories mix wine with diet 7UP or tonic water.
  • rmp80052015
    rmp80052015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew the answer to this one, but overall wine is not the best drink to have, but if you do try and go for the less sugary wines, such as dry red wines, there also are some wines that claim to have lower sugar. Good luck and let me know if you find one you like.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    gezh wrote: »
    Good tips on reducing wine intake

@gezh - wine is my kryptonite! I’ve found I drink less if I make myself have a glass of sparkling water after every glass of wine. It helps in a wine glass too. 😉 That way I’m still sipping while socializing and hydrating at the same time!

• tnh2o
    tnh2o Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if added 7-up or tonic to my wine I just wouldn't drink it period. Problem solved.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I would suggest a michelob ultra with a lime. I had been drinking a lot of wine now I limit myself to just 2 a day which is only 190 calories
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I started drinking Prosecco . Light and refreshing for summer and less calories