For those who did JM's 30 Day Shred.........

Options
did any of you also go to the gym during that time? I'm thinking I would do the 30DS in the morning and then still hit the gym 3-4days a week for my cardio......... all advice welcomed:smile:

Replies

• Norsegodess
    Options
    I just do the 30ds and then walk everywhere I can, especially having a 2.5 year old in a buggy. To me the 30ds is a cardio workout as it does all the muscles
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    I did the shred in the morning 4 times a week, plus worked out 5 days a week at the gym, and walked 2-3 times a week 3-4 miles in the evening. :smile:
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Currently on day 7. I usually walk/jog in the afternoon and do the 30 DS in the evening.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym 6 times a week (sometimes 7), but I have also been doing 30 DS about 4 times a week. I was doing cardio regularly before I started it and so I don't really feel that 30 DS alone is enough for me.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    no way in hell :laugh: I was so out of shape that I needed to take a nap afterwards every time...seriously.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    no way in hell :laugh: I was so out of shape that I needed to take a nap afterwards every time...seriously.
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    How do you people find the time??!!! I can barely squeeze in 30DS daily & I always hope to squeeze in a long hike or some yoga a few times a week, but I can never seem to fit in the extra on a regular basis!! Damn. I guess the family is just gonna have to start fending for themselves sometimes.
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    when i started, the shred was enough for me! after awhile, i found myself wanting to do more.... listen to your body. as long as it can take the abuse, go right ahead and push yourself! :-)
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS in February and only worked out to it. I wanted to see if I would actually get results from just doing that. I did!!!!! You got to start somewhere.......it was a great way to get my body used to working out again.
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    Thanks! I will probably still hit the gym, as I already feel "lazy" when I take a rest day....... we'll see if that still holds true when I start my new job though:happy: